Suggestions

I personally like Amy where she is now, in 2.2.13, but I also wanna see Amy's new moveset.
I think that in 2.2.14, alongside Amy's new moveset, the devs had oughta include Legacy Amy(2.2.13 Amy, sprites included) as a 4th secret character, unlockable by getting all of Frozen Hillside Zone's Emblems.

1: an improved adventure mode unlocked by beating Christmas Chime, since it was originally unlocked by beating Spring Hill in the final demo, and that level became Christmas Chime in 2.2.
2: a true final boss that you fight with Super Sonic

Instead of completely scrapping circuit maps how about bringing them back and make each one of them focus on a specific character, this would:

A - Solve balancing issues like Sonic just thokking his way through every map or Tails using his fly charge over everything before other players even have a chance to actually do anything
B - Add variety so circuit maps don't just turn into thokfests or repeating the same tricks over and over

Instead of completely scrapping circuit maps how about bringing them back and make each one of them focus on a specific character, this would:

A - Solve balancing issues like Sonic just thokking his way through every map or Tails using his fly charge over everything before other players even have a chance to actually do anything
B - Add variety so circuit maps don't just turn into thokfests or repeating the same tricks over and over
I do actually think circuit maps could make a comeback in modern SRB2 with all the modding capabilities that we have today.
I wouldn't really say making maps focus on specific characters would make it more fun, though. Maybe the mode could disable double-jump abilities altogether?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 10, Members: 0, Guests: 10)

Back