Suggestion Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

light the elementa

Elementa Forever!
Heeeeeeeeeeeey people! This was made because of all the mods in my head that's giving me a headache! Before we start let me tell you...these are suggestions so just go ahead and do wahtever you want with these. I'm not asking for them, because they might be made in the future by some random person who hasn't seen this post. I hope you like them! Ok! Now lets start!!!

Today we will be discussing a cool mod that just might be awesome!
It's got a cool style, and it will remind you of the good 'ol days!
It doesnt have the same name, but it'll remind you of a game!
Sonic Party!!!

Sonic party
This is a mod based on one of my most famous thoughts.
We will go through a couple subjects.

-Minigames
-Characters
-Events
-Levels
-Donkey Kong
-Bowser
-Chaos Emeralds
-Power-ups
-Mini-Game Center
-Host/Join Center
-Items
-Stars/Coins
-Spaces

Now let's discuss these.

Minigames
=======
The idea of Sonic Party is the same as Mario Party. The Minigames can be strange, though. The Minigames for Sonic Party are based on game modes. For example: When the Minigame roulette is spun by any random person playing the hosted game, a Minigame appears, there would be a screen up for 10 seconds with the information of the Minigame. Then, the Minigame starts. Minigames will be randomly placed on the Minigame roulette whenever everyone takes their turn with the Dice Block. They are always different every time. A minigame that might pop up would be: First one to beat the level wins 10 coins!. This kind of Minigame would be based on the race gametype. First to get 500 points wins 10 coins! This one would be match or team match. Every Minigame's challenge would be worth 10 coins.

Characters
=======
You won't be stuck with only 3 characters, or just the characters that we allow, but instead any character wad that you add will be an available character! If you need any character wads added, add them before you start the game you host. Note that the console is useless in this and you can't do anything except add wads. The character selection screen will be private (as in you can't see anyone else's cursor moving around picking someone) and all the character wads added will be available up on the selection screen that lasts 30 seconds and appears as soon as you hit the start game button.

Events
====
There are events that can happen. These events trigger random things based on a roulette.

Levels
====
There are already made levels for it, but levels can be created. Create to your liking and show your friends all the things you made!

Donkey Kong
=========
The primate's back! He will give you coins and stars if you land on his spot! He will give you a total of 20-100 coins and 1-3 stars when you land on his spot. He cannot do anything bad to you!

Bowser
=====
He just has to be here! Now he can do the exact opposite of Donkey Kong! But no one's that heartless, so he can only steal 10-50 coins and 1 star from you! His decision!

Chaos Emeralds
==========
This is a good part of this! You may think that you can turn super after you get 50 coins and 7 emeralds, but what's in here is much better! If you get 7 emeralds and you have 50 coins, you can buy a Secret Orb from a shop, which means trouble for your opponents! When you use that orb on your turn, you can summon Super Sonic!!! He's not here just for appearance, but to attack your opponents! When you summon him, you get seven dice blocks to hit!!!!!!! When you hit them all, the sum is how much Super Sonic moves! If Super Sonic passes someone, they lose 50 coins to the summoner of Super Sonic! If Super Sonic lands on someone, you get the choice to steal a star or steal all of their coins!!! So, get a many Secret Orbs as you can! But, when you get it, you lose 50 coins and all 7 emeralds to pay for it. But don't be afraid! You can get the emeralds all back!

Power-ups
======
These can be useful! Power-ups can be used to attack a opponent for coins! To get power-ups, you land on a space, that's all! Then you spin the roulette to get your power! The difference is that a Starman makes you go to their spot and attack them. The other charge into them to attack. These attacks do not make the user gain coins.
-Fireflower- Opponent loses 10 coins
-Bullet bill- Opponent loses 20 coins
-Starman- Opponent loses 30 coins

Mini-Game Center
===========
This is so simple! You just play netgames like usual on srb2.

Host/Join Center
==========
This is where you just host a game and join a game, whichever you want.If you host, you need to setup the rules while people are coming and observing the rules to see if they fit their needs.

Items
====
Items in Sonic Party do verious things. You use them before you hit the Dice Block by hitting the spin button.
-Mushroom- Take 2 turns with the Dice Block.
-Gold Mushroom- Take 3 turns with the Dice Block.
-Key- Gain access to secret passages.
-Treasure Chest- Gain one random item except a Secret Orb.
-Theft Chest- Steal a random person's item.
-Secret Orb- Summon Super Sonic to steal rings and/or a star (refer to the directions on the Chaos Emerald section)

Stars/Coins
=======
It's just like on Mario Party. Stars cost 20 coins. Coins are used to pay for stuff. No real difference.

Spaces
====
There are a variety of spaces in Sonic Party.
-Blue space- Gain 3 coins or 6 during the last 5 turns
-Red space- Lose 3 coins or 6 during the last 5 turns
-Green space- Trade coins, positions or items randomly or extra evwents depending on the level
-Bowser space- Follow the directions on The Bowser section to learn what this space does
-Donkey Kong space- Follow the directions on the Donkey Kong section to learn what this space does
-Star space- Trade 20 coins for a star every time you pass by it
-Chaos Emerald space- Obtain a chaos emerald and follow the Chaos Emerald section to learn about advanced Chaos Emerald collecting.

This is just a guide to someone who wants to make this. I don't even care if this is not made. That's proof of me not requesting this.

DONT realy mater me...in 2d it will be fun to...or i will be able to wait 10 year

any it will be realy fun...

errr...i will only wait...i dunno if the creator of this post will wait to...

let ssntails see this post...

light the elementa said:
Heeeeeeeeeeeey people! This was made because of all the mods in my head that's giving me a headache! Before we start let me tell you...these are suggestions so just go ahead and do wahtever you want with these. I'm not asking for them, because they might be made in the future by some random person who hasn't seen this post. I hope you like them! Ok! Now lets start!!!

This is just a guide to someone who wants to make this. I don't even care if this is not made. That's proof of me not requesting this.
Did anyone actually READ these sections of the post?

ok listen..this is the *Suggestions* and help part of the form. This is the *suggestion* center* xd
I always have new ides just to tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back