Suber uber win has been acheived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

SUBERUBERWINANDSTUFF.PNG

Wewt for MS Paintz.

I noticed when it was still halfway done. It was when only half had the releases and the others were same.

I'm assuming "Releases" and the "Do not post topics without a link" was added as the result of several people who got the Editing and the Releases sections confused, i.e. People posting in Mods or Characters saying: "I'm gonna make (or am making) *insert thing here*" without a download link.

...you guys think such a subtle change like that is amazing? You guys should have seen the board 2 years ago:

oldmbyu7.png

That's just about it. Yeah, SSNTails.org/geeker/Sonic 2Z/Hidden Palace are off-screen, but those haven't changed at all.

This was way, way before 1.09. Before FF was an administrator, or Shuffail was a mod.

hehehe, JetKrazy. Whatever happened to that guy... ... ...

Spazzo said:
...you guys think such a subtle change like that is amazing? You guys should have seen the board 2 years ago:
Actually, it's a bit over 2 and a half years. 1.09 itself is over 2 years old now.

Spazzo said:
This was way, way before 1.09. Before FF was an administrator, or Shuffail was a mod.
It wasn't THAT long before 1.09 came out, just 4 months and 10 days. And if I remember correctly, I was made a moderater just one month after that picture.

Uhh, just so you know, I was around for a fair period while the forums were arranged like that. And I joined during 1.09.

Hrm... I was around when Editing and Releases was clumped together. Not sure about the position of the other stuff though... but thats what I can remember.

The appearance of the Releases subsection shocked me, and seemed utterly useless when each contained only a handful of wads. (I think blue-heaven was the only release in the subsection worth looking into)

JEV3 said:
The appearance of the Releases subsection shocked me, and seemed utterly useless when each contained only a handful of wads. (I think blue-heaven was the only release in the subsection worth looking into)
Same thing holds true today, sorta. Blue Heaven is really the only thing worth looking at in the mods section, so I really don't see much point to the section.

So, anyone up for stickying the level packs? I mean, seriously. It's hard to find anything in there. :(

Actually I think it would be a better policy to sticky completed (post-beta phase) releases... That way we don't get several less-than-spectacular mods with no more than a couple levels done stickied.

I was here in 2006, and all I remember was Editing, no releases for each subject, Socs, Characters, etc.
I think they we're all lumped in Editing, now the locked forum? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back