• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Stupid Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

gusruss

is there anyway to take sonic out of the game i am trying to make a new game based on SRB2 that doesn't let you play as sonic ,tails or knuckles. also it would be nice to take zim out but it's not a priority. please don't flame me and i permit a lock i won't be whinhy this time.

yeah, but that wouldn't take the character out, just what you use to select him in singleplayer. You could get past that by going into splitscreen and changing your character. Also, it would not prohibit the character in netgames.

Any great SOC maker can take him out of the game. But if you don't know how to make SOC, its game over. i can't make a whole SOC myself, but with some help....

Anyway, I believe there was a super sonic SOC somewhere? You know, a SOC that lets you turn super?

That's because of how the Super Sonic transformation sector type works. It just checks if you're using Sonic's moveset. However, normal stages won't let you go Super as anyone other than Sonic, period.

more dumb questions
what are the texture names for mario brick floor and wall?
is a change for the title screen and opening movie too hard for a semiexperinced prgrammer?
can some one make some wad files i found on the net 1 player?

gusruss said:
more dumb questions
what are the texture names for mario brick floor and wall?
is a change for the title screen and opening movie too hard for a semiexperinced prgrammer?
can some one make some wad files i found on the net 1 player?

1) No idea, open srb2.srb in XWE might help, i think.
2) If course not. I can even edit the title screen :P
3) ...we arnt slaves. you can do em yerself. And also, on the net one player? If you found them on the net, then you should already have em.
Net one player? is that, like, an oxymoron? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back