Stuff to put in SRB2ME (DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyrus said:
The loss of onl 20 rings per hit like some of the modern sonic games.
SRB2 isn't trying to be a modern Sonic game. It's intending to replicate the past Sonic games, actually.

Losing only 10/20 rings on taking damage sure isn't one of them, in my opinion.

Actually it's a good idea when you have alot of rings, like 100 or so and you don't want to lose them all.

Senku Niola said:
Actually it's a good idea when you have alot of rings, like 100 or so and you don't want to lose them all.
Then get a shield.

(Or a blue ring, but that's another story for another day. ;p)

james77358 said:
maybe we need like a... high score list for the game (and mods, if the creator wants) and maybe you can send the score and best time attack online (cheat codes and god menus will disable the high score and time attack feature. custom charaters still have a chance to place their name in the high score list. a pic that says "CuStOm" next to the name will tell players if a custom character had got their name in the high score list.).

and there should be a sa mode for single player. (i know it is implemented in the game, but i was thinking about something to toggle on and off. enabling it will restart the gameplay. also, players can gain abilities if they can collect chaos emeralds.)

take your pick. they are merely suggestions.

Would be better if it were done using the custom character name. A reader could be implemented and no two different characters could be registered with the same name.

Jellybones69 said:
Change Sonic's thok to a speed of 40. I saw how well it worked in Chrispy's SONICE, and how it can make race mode actually fun.

Urmm... wouldn't that make some maps unplayable as Sonic? His thok is very useful for things like crossing over large gaps, and lowering his thok speed would prevent him from being able to do some of those things, right?

SRB2 is completable with a 40 thok easily, it's only mods that would be partially broken, mainly MR, which would be Mystic's problem. So 40 thok is a plausible suggestion. Plus we already got the spindash jump.

Lowing Sonic's thok would make him less of a usefull character, and make him less balanced as well in my opinion.

MegamanZero29292 said:
Torgo said:
I don't know where you got that any shield would bounce.
*looks back at S3&K's Water sheild*
I don't know.

That isn't what I meant. I meant that I don't know where he got that the Force Shield and the Elemental shield would have a bounce shield effect.

Chrome said:
Lowing Sonic's thok would make him less of a usefull character, and make him less balanced as well in my opinion.
Lowering Sonic's thok speed will make him MORE balanced by removing the thok-fest in race, co-op, match, etc. Not to mention that it would make it more fair to people who use slower skins. *coughknucklescough*

But Tails and Knuckles' stats have been improved (minus Knuckles's lowered jump hieght). So lowering Sonic's thok would make it imbalacned in everythin but race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back