stuff to edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drainkai

Is there anywhere to acquire sheets instead of having to rip all the sprites to edit individually. I'm a spriter and I know its easier to make a sheet if you can see what you have already don't because you can keep it in proportion. I have been unsuccessful in finding any, can anyone help?

I intended to edit the sprites into my own, its a lot easier and most professional spriters can tell you that you usually get a better effect when you edit.

You know that we don't support recolors here, right?

R2. Some types of WADs are extremely frowned upon, and will always get a negative reaction. It is not recommended to post any of the following:
  • Recolors, or edited versions of the official character sprites, are extremely disliked. Making fan characters or bad edits of official characters is almost always bad, and has a great lack of creativity. Don't make them, and if you do, don't release them. People just don't like them.

If you can't sprite it yourself, go pick up Doom Builder.

Its called a heavy edit...I know, I hate recolours myself, and in this there is no point since you can just change the pallet of the WAD anyway.

And I don't intend to release my creations they are purely for me and my friend's to play online with.

I may create some official characters like mighty for example I have not seen any WAD's of him and he is my favorite character.

P.S. thank you Zanyhead

super mario sunshine .WAD?

and no...I am a pro ranked spriter, not some noob who can only amount to recolors, I know what I'm doing, anyway I have resources so feel free to close this topic at any time staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back