Strafe Bug

BattleCrusher135

I know many things about old versions
There is a bug where you suddenly start strafing while in the Automatic mode. I found it unintentionally. It seems only Amy can access this bug. It happened in the Fang boss.
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE - I also caught this in Black Core 1.

Last edited:
There is a bug where you suddenly start strafing while in the Automatic mode. I found it unintentionally. It seems only Amy can access this bug. It happened in the Fang boss.

UPDATE - I also caught this in Black Core 1.
This sounds like an issue with your controller, or you are locked on to something.

Also found this as Sonic and Tails in ULDC Autumn 2021. This can happen with every character...Also, it's not me who found the bug, it's a friend of mine. This time they recorded a GIF! For some reason, this is seen in Automatic even though this is Strafe. Also, to fix it you have to change your video mode to Manual or Strafe and then back to Automatic.

GIF is here

THE GIF ISNT LOADING

UPDATE - This can also be found in Record Attack, and it shows the strafe mode control pad.

Last edited:
This sounds like #751

basically if the map changes or you exit the game while locked on you will still be stuck in lockon until you press the button again

annoying bug especially if you use toggle but it's a fault of lockon being hacky and temporarily overriding your preferred control scheme to Strafe

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back