Stopping plane movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuja

This has been driving me crazy for 4 straight days. Linedef 116 just doesn't seem to want to work. I've tried every logical setup I could think of (including the wiki setup), but nothing seems to want to work. Am I doing something wrong, or is it outright broken in 1.09.4?

Workarounds are your friend. For instance, have a new, non-conveyor FOF's ceiling rise 1 unit above the raw conveyor floor. You can even retract the dummy FOF to give the illusion that the conveyor is starting again.

BlueZero4 said:
Workarounds are your friend. For instance, have a new, non-conveyor FOF's ceiling rise 1 unit above the raw conveyor floor. You can even retract the dummy FOF to give the illusion that the conveyor is starting again.

Isn't stop plane movement to stop vertical movement, not horizontal?

I was under the impression that it involved vertical floor/ceiling movement, but I'm not really sure anymore. Either way, I was trying to find a way to stop the moving FOF when the player activated the linedef executor. I managed to use a "workaround", but I really could have avoided the mess I made had the linedef worked the way I wanted it to in the first place. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back