STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed mystic didn't have a sig.

DARKREDBOLDUNDERLINEDITALICIZED DARKREDBOLDUNDERLINEDITALICIZED DARKREDBOLDUNDERLINEDITALICIZED DARKREDBOLDUNDERLINEDITALICIZED

I still don't understand how this kind of thing could have caught on. It doesn't make too much sense to me. But either way, I'm too late to jump on the bandwagon. =/

I guess color-abuse has a wide-ranging appeal...

Guys, seriously; stop.

If this goes on, like Jazz said, it's color abuse now. It wasn't before, but you all (everyone who copied me) made it that. So, what have we learned? Smilies were abused, so then they were removed. PERMANENTLY

[Size] was abused, and was removed. PERMANENTLY

Now colors are being abused. What do you suppose will happen?

We've lost to many BBcode previleges. Stop abusing the colors! I don't want to lose that privalege. I was mad enough that size and smilies were taken away, but this going way too far.

Sumakima said:
I changed my sig to something more... me.
And it happens to be a direct offense to me. Cause I like Ben 10, and you knew that so that's why your sig says exactly what it says, and takes you to: The **** you song.

Just don't overdo it guys. I don't want to lock this topic if it becomes too spammy and such. Remember that the rules still apply you know.

Sonict

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Sumakima said:
And it happens to be a direct offense to me. Cause I like Ben 10, and you knew that so that's why your sig says exactly what it says, and takes you to: The **** you song.
Fine, I changed it, again. Happy?

Sumakima said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Sumakima said:
Fine, I changed it, again. Happy?

I'm going to laugh so hard when someone complains about the naruto part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back