Stop asking me for Silver2.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu

*Sigh*

The next person who ask me though PM's for this dang wad will ingest a cinder block. Stop asking me for this. I am not re-uploading it and I never freaking will. Silence!

Shu, you shouldn't reply to those kind of PMs. If they continue to persist, you can always get Mystic to disable the user's ability to PM.

Neojames is right the only reason they keep pm'ing you is because supersanctuary.com doesn't work anymore so they ask you for it through personal messages so if you were to post a new download link on a different hosting site such as megaupload they'd stop pm'ing you about it.

Srb2FFH works now, although it doesn't have all the wads that it had before. The website went through some changes, so it works now.

Well Done

You made the right decision! Lots of people take characters for granted on this forum always bug people for them and never even say thanks, its about time people learnt!

NeoJames said:
What you need is a topic for him

So newbs don't ask where the SRB2FFH is

N00bs are just lazy. They can do it, but they just don't have a brain, or just can't be asked, and decide to bug someone until they get annoyed, the n00bs get annoyed, and a war of anger starts, you know what I mean?.

HYPERKNUX said:
N00bs are just lazy. They can do it, but they just don't have a brain, or just can't be asked, and decide to bug someone until they get annoyed, the n00bs get annoyed, and a war of anger starts, you know what I mean?.

Yes... Last time I checked, I remember Xtreme Starfox has it in his super large collection of wads. Why not get it there? The link is in his sig.

What the hell is so great about Silver2.wad? It's just the second version of Psionicamy with decent runspeed, and the Silver sprites.

People who have asked me since I posted this: nitro the hedgehog, SSRRBB22, sonic the hedgehog/gsonic.

Answer:
N....N...OO
NN..N.O....O
N..NN.O....O
N....N...OO.

Silver2.wad is outdated, and that version of the Soc used is terrible too.

Want a good Silver? Play Sonic Next Gen or make your own Silver SPMove EXE.

hms said:
Neojames is right. The only reason they keep pm'ing you is because supersanctuary.com doesn't work anymore. So they end up asking you for it through personal messages. So if you were to post a new download link on a different hosting site (such as megaupload) they'd stop pm'ing you about it.

Fixed.

on Edge said:
What was the SOC anyway? I'd like to see it.

One of my millions of SOCs attempting to create a decent telekinetic ability. So far they've all sucked, and many are Shufflarb2-exclusive. Just ask around, see if you can find anyone with Psionicamy.wad, or NA_Psionics.wad

Also, WTF is this "Supersanctuary" I keep hearing about? I've never heard of such a file hosting site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back