STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPER SONILDOW said:
The harmless crawla thing,(I dont know musch about soccing so yeah) so I can use them as people in the towns.

Oh, is that what you need sprites for? Well, in that case I can hand-draw it.
Oh, and for proof that I CAN draw...:

Picture.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
RedEchidna said:
I have experience with SOCing. What kind of stuff would you need?

The harmless crawla thing,(I dont know musch about soccing so yeah) so I can use them as people in the towns.

I can probably fix up something that walks around randomly. Any specifics? Limit it to 4 or 8 directions? Any certain speed? Do you want them to turn often, or not so often?

But why not use Sonic recolors as the people? otherewise with robots it'll look like Eggman's taken over the town or something

Alsoooo @SONILDOW: HOW CAN YOU HAVE FALL BREAK ALREADY?! O_O I ONLY HAVE THANKSGIVING BREAK FOR MY FALL BREAK

sonic260 said:
But why not use Sonic recolors as the people? otherewise with robots it'll look like Eggman's taken over the town or something
and that's why I need a spriter, which is Chisuun right now.

I'd help but I have no experience with spriting or SOCing whatsoever -.-' just recolors and image making -.-'

Last night I drew a couple of civilians, right now there's only a few, but I will draw as many as are needed, though this might go pretty slow.

STHE123O said:
Can you put an image please?

Not until I get home tomorrow.

EDIT: You all are probably going to have to wait longer for me to post the sprites. I spent more time on one guy's A3A7 sprite than I had hoped (took me the better part of an hour trying to correct something).

You could use the amyfollow.soc for the people, slow it down and increase it's sight distance, if possible. That way you don't have to soc it.
Also, I'm not sure if everyone will like seeing humans in SRB2, so the version without MP3s/OGGs could use Sonic recolors instead.

Dr.Pepper said:
You could use the amyfollow.soc for the people, slow it down and increase it's sight distance, if possible. That way you don't have to soc it.
Also, I'm not sure if everyone will like seeing humans in SRB2, so the version without MP3s/OGGs could use Sonic recolors instead.

Too late! Eggman is in it! *shot*
Actually, both files do not both contain the levels, one is the core of the mod, and the other is just music.

Even though people want a separate music wad for this mod, I'd recommend downloading the separate wad with it.
The music wouldn't be right without the right music.
GFZ3 in Wave Ocean? madness D:

So yeah I'd say make a separate wad but I'm just saying that you might wanna use it IMO.

I myself have never played STH for the 360/PS3, so I have no clue what the civilians are like...besides stupid. So, they'll be different, definitely.

EDIT:

Those are just a few, and they aren't even complete. I still have to draw a few more frames, and then color them. So, it'll be a while. Also, the scanner kinda screwed with some of the image, so it's to transparent in some areas and too dark in others. Damn scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back