• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Steel The Grey Wolf Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triant

mapper and amateur spriter
Well,first of all welcome to my post, here are some sprites i made for a character im working on : Steel The Wolf(yes is a reinterpretation of sonic),well here you have some sprites that will be remade by the time.

STNDA5.png
WALKA3E7.png
STNDA3A7.png
WALKE5A5.png
STNDA1.png
STNDA2A8.png
WALKA2E8.png
STNDA4A6.png
WALKA1.png
KNIFE0.png

Well,first of all welcome to my post, here are some sprites i made for a character im working on : Steel The Wolf(yes is a reinterpretation of sonic),well here you have some sprites that will be remade by the time.

View attachment 52869View attachment 52870View attachment 52871View attachment 52868View attachment 52873View attachment 52874View attachment 52875View attachment 52877View attachment 52876View attachment 52872
Hey! Don’t call it dumb!! Your sprinting skills are unique and I like this character. The only thing I would recommend is making his fur have custom color support and not his gloves, glasses, and shoes. If you want you could give him secondarily color support. Anyways, what do you plan on doing for his abilities? And while this should be worried about later do you have any ideas for support like Kirby, battlemod, persona, etc? (That is if you want him to have it)

Hey! Don’t call it dumb!! Your sprinting skills are unique and I like this character. The only thing I would recommend is making his fur have custom color support and not his gloves, glasses, and shoes. If you want you could give him secondarily color support. Anyways, what do you plan on doing for his abilities? And while this should be worried about later do you have any ideas for support like Kirby, battlemod, persona, etc? (That is if you want him to have it)
for the time i want it simple,but thanks,i like that idea of the second color,but how to do that,and im planning compatibility fo Xmomentum,and about the abilities he throws knifes and i dont know what do the douple jump ability,but i'm not the programmer so gotta the programmer
Post automatically merged:

say hello to the beta css art
ill try to put gameplay soon

mb presentation.png

Last edited:
Upon closer investigation, the way his hair/spines look is near identical to Dirk, and may indeed be either a rip of Dirk's sprites, or a tracejob. The design is so similar to Dirk that we cannot be certain this is an original work, and thus, the topic has been locked.

There's nothing wrong with using another mod for inspiration or even reference, but you need to stand out from your inspirations more than that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back