Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez... I go out to buy the Ultimate Sith edition of Force unleashed, then out of the blue I see this topic stating a sequel. I got a lot of catching up to do now :p

Well, what Im really expecting in the sequel is a better working camera, an improvement from the buggy, gltichy first game, and more than one saber type. Duel wielding is just plain generic and different saber types would help during different types of enemies.

Really i'm just hoping the double-blade saber comes in.

I was replaying Force Unleashed a little bit ago on the Sith Lord mode; until my brother gave it to a friend, along with Dragon Age (which I almost got 1100/1100 on). So yeah call me mad about that.

As for the sequel, I want to destroy everything like Vader in Kashyyyk (which I was moderately disappointed when playing as Galen (Starkiller's name never actually revealed in game). Also, the main problem I see is that the first game didn't leave much room for a sequel.

Galen died in all

Also two blades? Yuck, one reverse-grip is good enough for me.

Also again, what the heck is that giant ugly abomination in the trailer supposed to be anyways?

Any who, I'm still looking forward to this game since I enjoyed the first one a lot.

I was replaying Force Unleashed a little bit ago on the Sith Lord mode; until my brother gave it to a friend, along with Dragon Age (which I almost got 1100/1100 on). So yeah call me mad about that.

As for the sequel, I want to destroy everything like Vader in Kashyyyk (which I was moderately disappointed when playing as Galen (Starkiller's name never actually revealed in game). Also, the main problem I see is that the first game didn't leave much room for a sequel.

Galen died in all
Galen died? Didn't look like that to me when I beat it last night. As soon as more info comes out, the obvious answer would be that vader disposed of him on some planet with his mind wiped. If not that then some other cliche reason.

Autosaver said:
The first game wasn't too good. Hope they add more effort this time around.
Oh I saw effort in the first one, no doubt about that. The problem was they didn't put in enough time to improve some parts or fix any bugs; everything else was good.
Even though the game is based more on combat, I would hope for more complex force puzzles in the upcomming sequel.

There are two endings, you didn't know?

Yes a light and a dark ending. Galan supposively dieing in the Light ending and Galen becoming Darth marak (or Lord Starkiller) in the Dark ending.

But basically my point was that I knew that they wouldn't just let him die like that, but I knew not of what happened to him or how he survived afterwards once I saw the previews to the second game.

Of course they have to make the game's generic shavenhead protagonist super bad and evil, it's what sells to kids these days. No one ever bought The Force Unleashed to NOT unleash the force in cruel ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back