Stapy's Mons

Stapy's Mons v1.5 (Again)

Stapy-Paldea submitted a new resource:

Stapy's Mons - Adds in my 3 favorite Pokémon, that's literally it

This addon that took literally 2 days to finish. I'm not very good at pixel art or filling in sprite sheets so expect them to look bad (oh and the little amount shading of the addon's characters colors). The zip file comes in with 3 individual wad files from the addon itself. Best to active them all.

This addon contains my 3 top favorite Pokémon which are Spinarak, Tatsugiri-Droopy, and Obstagoon.

You can also call this addon "Spinarak Robo Blast 2 Kart" since I call it that too...

Read more about this resource...

Stapy-Paldea updated Stapy's Mons with a new update entry:

(v1.2) Spinarak and Tatsugiri: Now with improved designs!

For the past few weeks upon the mod's release: I didn't like how I designed Spinarak and Tatsugiri due to how inaccurate they looked and only having 2 shades of colors so I decided to re-model them, giving them a more accurate and better look!

- Remodeled Spinarak and Tatsugiri Droopy
- Renamed Tatsugiri Droopy to Tatsugiri
- Removed Salazzle since I didn't feel like she belonged in the mod[ATTACH type="full" width="255px" alt="Tatsugiri's New Look (Raspberry...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Stapy-Paldea updated Stapy's Mons with a new update entry:

v1.4: Obstagoon Remodel at last!

Obstagoon: The Blocking Pokémon, Only available in Pokémon Sword and Shield, Modded into SRB2Kart has finally been remodeled after 4 months of having a terrible design in the modpack like Spinarak and Tatsugiri did. This so far was the longest character to re-make.

He now has an all-new look, all voicelines are retained except for his gloat sound which was changed. Stats remain the same. Obstagoon's preferred color has been changed from Black to Skunk! That means his full body can be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back