SSNtails Is A Stright UP LIER!!!!!!!!!

Y is SSNtails a Lier?!

• U think SSNtails is a lier? Belive it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U think SSNtails is not a Lier Be That Way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicUltima

SSNtails last time came in my server saying greenflower zone 2 was not supported in coop and then he said u have been reported and then he left the next thing i did i PM him and he PM me saying he didnt do it and he dosnt play netgames so i think hes a lier or a fake cuz Logan_GBA and SSNtails dont play netplay

SonicUltima said:
SSNtails last time came in my server saying greenflower zone 2 was not supported in coop and then he said u have been reported and then he left the next thing i did i PM him and he PM me saying he didnt do it and he dosnt play netgames so i think hes a lier or a fake cuz Logan_GBA and SSNtails dont play netplay

Have you not read the update on the front page odf srb2 from SSNtails saying that a lot of people use his name none of them are him because he doesn't play netgames? That's the truth, you had someone using his name in your netgame.

SonicUltima, it was most likely a fake. SSNTails can't play netgames, as he uses dialup (or so I've heard). Hell, there's an SSNTails fake on YouTube also (could be the same person). There are fakes everywhere, just learn to deal with it.

Just ignore it, and NO, SSNTails is no liar.

Sciky said:
SonicUltima said:

Have you not read the update on the front page of srb2 from SSNtails saying that a lot of people use his name, and that none of them are him because he doesn't play netgames? That's the truth, you had someone using his name in your netgame.

Ignore this post, retarded mistake, simply wanted to edit my post.

No. Like I've told you before, you cannot block people from certain topics. Forums are public. Deal with it. I will give you my opinion whether you like it or not.

Olo; you just made a fool out of yourself. Please stop talking, thus keeping your humiliation to a minimum.

I'm still wondering why after I post the message "I have the right to post", he just blatantly quotes it for no reason.

Oh well.

Ok I have 2 things to state.

1: This topic is so violent in a way. :|

and 2: SSN is no liar, you're just a noob Sonic Ultima, no offense.

Lock. This topic has gone downhill into a flamewar. I do not want this happening again. Learn to keep a cool head, rather than just outright insulting others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back