SSBB Hacked Custom Stages

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding? I already knew you could eliminate stage restrictions with the Twilight Hack, but player starts? Bricks could be **** (I'm not sure if the past tense of shit is appropriate, although it's not censored) from the innovative stage designs you might be able to pull off with this.

Can you place item spawning points as well? That'd eliminate some really irritating spike and spring level design problems.

Blue Warrior said:
No kidding? I already knew you could eliminate stage restrictions with the Twilight Hack, but player starts? Bricks could be **** (I'm not sure if the past tense of shit is appropriate, although it's not censored) from the innovative stage designs you might be able to pull off with this.

Can you place item spawning points as well? That'd eliminate some really irritating spike and spring level design problems.
I wish. You can make blocks go thru each other though.

BlueZero4 said:
Looks great and all, but how does it actually move the stages over to the Wii itself?

Are you referring to moving the stages onto the Wii or how they play out when booted up?

BlueZero4 said:
Looks great and all, but how does it actually move the stages over to the Wii itself?
You save them onto an SD card, usually it's D:/private/wii/app/RSBE/st for stages, and the filenames for stages already in that folder will set the date created.

You do know I made a topic of Custom SSBB stages which died very quickly because I posted at the wrong time.

Violo said:
You do know I made a topic of Custom SSBB stages which died very quickly because I posted at the wrong time.
even so...(I saw it)...my stages are Awesome, you going to check it out?

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! XDXDXDXDXDXDDXD

So, how do you transfer the stage to the Wii?

EDIT: Darn, I was hoping that you could add custom backgrounds to the stage. Will that ever be possible?

fawfulfan said:
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! XDXDXDXDXDXDDXD

So, how do you transfer the stage to the Wii?

EDIT: Darn, I was hoping that you could add custom backgrounds to the stage. Will that ever be possible?
You thought My stages were good? (El Gasp if you did, I thought they were crap)

Also, Sorry for those of you who have my stages need to get these ones, they have been revamped, Even Awesome Stage 1, For those who liked the old way better, let me know

Awesome Stage Revamped
Awesome Stage 2 Revamped
Awesome Stage 3 Revamped
*New*Awesome Stage 4

I was actually talking about the SSBB Stage Studio itself...but I just looked at your stages, and they rock too!

By the way, I'm going to ask again--I know the current demo can't do it, but could there be a way to add in custom backgrounds at some point?

The person who created it stated that it may be possible, and he's working on it. The srb2 forums isn't exactly the place to ask that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back