Srca_Demo (Soon Full) (Sonic Robo Chaos adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you consider the crappy map ( Level Design 101 , my friend! ) and 2 music replacements, this is just another graphics replacement mod.

(And yes, linking to level design 101 is not effective anymore without info on what he did wrong, but... I can't simpily explain it)

Also, stop crapping out wads. Your becoming another SuperSonic64, in a way.

A few days ago you released ANOTHER mod. How many Mods are you going to release and how quick are you going to release on them? Not to mention working on a complete waste of time. Since...
Ash said:
Quality > Quantity
...then I have no point of downloading this, and even worse, there's no screenshots! This could be another piece of junk. So that's why people need screenshots: Proof and quality. I suggest you get some screenshots so people would download this not thinking it's a piece of junk. Seriously. And now what SRB2 Guy has said has a total effect on your mod. Total shame on useless mods.

SONIC ROBO DX said:
Coon Full
100_2038.jpg

You heard SONIC ROBO DX, this wad is full of tasty cheese.

But I'm not from Australia! And what you know is Australians are actually Welsh men. They conquered the land a long time ago.

Signed, Aled The History Teacher...

EDIT: Go to Wikipedia or books for it.

EDIT2: Don't count on Wiki.

Yes. I'm not particularly proud of how the English chased the Aboriginal custodians of this land around, when they were clearly there first.

I'll Begin said:
Yes. I'm not particularly proud of how the English chased the Aboriginal custodians of this land around, when they were clearly there first.

XD This disscusion has changed from a crappy Mod to the history of Australia!

As I said... Let this topic die! (Do I have to repeat myself again?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back