SRB2WoW is shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidolon

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
*snip*

The server has shut down for reasons I will explain to those who ask. You know where to contact me.

Last edited:
I seeded it last night. 30kbs isn't great for seeding, so I only seed when I'm torrenting something and it's done overnight.

Well, I made a Human Warrior named Eggspitch. I'll be playing for a while if anyone else wants to play with me. Seems pretty dead right now.

It's dead because we need moar peoples.

I'm a gnome warlock, named Noctellia. I guess I picked the right race seeing how gnomes have increased INT.

Ooo, your Sega boards name.

Does this support expansions? And does anyone have the expansions?(Guess not too many people are on this..)

No. It's the patch right before the burning crusade. And you can download all the expansions free from their servers, even the game itself.

It looks fun, i'm downloading it now but the download speed for the torrent is slow :\ well waiting time. I signed up so see you guys on when it's done.

Last edited:
I got the web seed up, I just haven't updated the front page to say it. I'm not sure how to confirm if it's actually working though.

The torrent is going to be slow initially due to the small number of seeders, but as I requested, I hope everyone who does download it will seed it.

Ya I will seed. This laptop is on a lot so might as well put it to good use lol.

Edit: This may seem like a dumb question so if it is im sorry ahead of time. Is there a gameplay video or a few screen shots somewhere around somewhere of this game? I just want to see what it looks like while im downloading it. On a side note it's going to take 22 hours 0_0

Last edited:
Do it overnight.

Just youtube world of warcraft. It's pretty much grinding until you get to a decent level, then the minigames/raids make up for it.

Basically the grind at a faster rate. I plan on adding new content after 60 to make up for the lack of players -- level 60 raids require 40, so I don't think you'll be playing them even if they work (blackwing lair is almost fully functional if I remember).

I see. Well now thats left is to wait. Thanks Fury ^^

Just had a great game with Senku and Sciz. We played humans and tried to get to horde territory by walking. We got our asses handed to us multiple times, naturally. >_> This could be so great if the whole community plays. But then again, this IS the SRB2 community we're talking about here. ಠ_ಠ

Just had a great game with Senku and Sciz. We played humans and tried to get to horde territory by walking. We got our asses handed to us multiple times, naturally. >_> This could be so great if the whole community plays. But then again, this IS the SRB2 community we're talking about here. ಠ_ಠ

Playing games? On my SRB2?

NONSENSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back