SRB2Ween

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise.rain

I tried bringing SRB2Ween back, but when I was almost done, I noticed Glabers Halloween Pack 2006 thread. But judging by the screenshots (and me PMing him about it), I think I'll release it.

Download link

I brought back the ghosts, added fog since it looked foggy in the original SRB2Ween, improved the levels a bit (made cramped places un-cramped, let the rings float, etc), and made a new title screen. Also, special thanks to SSNTails for answering all of my questions.

Note that in OpenGL to get fog, you need to turn the fog density to 250, since in the script, that part doesn't work.

Yeah. You need to have a screenshot. I will give you 24 hours to do so. If not, the topic will be locked.

Since when were screenshots required in mod topics?

Anyway, I appreciate the fact that two of SRB2's first levels were brought back in almost their original form, it would have been nice if you included the music too.

Screenies here(for whovever needs them)

srb20023.png

srb20022.png

srb20021.png

srb20020.png

srb20019.png

Jazz said:
it would have been nice if you included the music too.
At this point this is something I can't even do and I've tried. What was it saved as for the original release? midi? Ogg?

Sonict said:
Yeah. You need to have a screenshot. I will give you 24 hours to do so. If not, the topic will be locked.
Fine then, lock the contest voting topic. :<

BlueZero4 said:
Sonict said:
Fine then, lock the contest voting topic. :<

You are right about that. According to FF, the wad file is good enough proof. My mistake. Sorry about that.

For a moment I almost thought you went power crazy because it never said in the rules that screen shots are required for a release.

Jazz said:
Since when were screenshots required in mod topics?

Anyway, I appreciate the fact that two of SRB2's first levels were brought back in almost their original form, it would have been nice if you included the music too.

I think Sonict might've been thinking of editing. Also, I don't think there was music. There was the sound of wind, and I tried adding that, but it didn't sound right.

josh the hedgehog said:
Screenies here(for whovever needs them)

Thanks for those screenshots.

The download link when i clicked "Download" said that the it was invalid and wasn't able to download. Could you maybe use a different site for the file or resend the file to that location?

Double post. Anyway, looks pretty good, but unfortunatley, I can currently download it. Do the ghosts pop like the crawlas, or did you change that?

Play this with the following wads for ultimate holloween-ness:
Espio.wad
Gh2.wad
Zombies.wad

Ghosts will be zombies, Espio will spawn ghouls when you spin!
>:D

It seem more realistic with zombies.wad because there are tombstones.
Just be sure not to be surrounded by them.

Umm... Zombies.wad hasn't been actually released yet, the only people who have it downloaded it from one of N3ver's netgames. (It was that time that I was, for once, happy you could still download WADs when the MAXPLAYERs have been reached)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back