• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2SNK: A fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea to make it work: replace the sprites of the rings in the special stage so they act as the blue spheres and do the same with goal posts so they act as red spheres in the special stage (please note this is only an idea and should not be completely taken seriously).

No, you make new objects for the blue and red spheres.

I'm guessing one way is using P_InstaThrust to move forward and using the left and right controls to change the angle..
Yeah, but you'd also want to snap the movement along a grid.

I like to say this But I understand these levels, And the last stage levels are Death egg zone 1 and 2.

I know the other final zone when sonic transform to super sonic and hyper sonic is When he was trying to safe the master emerald and he was trying to defeat docter eggman robot it's called the Dooms day zone.

Last edited:
I like to say this But I understand these levels, And the last stage levels are Death egg zone 1 and 2.

I know the other final zone when sonic transform to super sonic and hyper sonic is When he was trying to safe the master emerald and he was trying to defeat docter eggman robot it's called the Dooms day zone.

Um, good for you? What does this have to do with the topic at all?

Um, good for you? What does this have to do with the topic at all?

I do not understand but these levels are quite sure to have stages, If you get all these emeralds and I mean 7 you will meet the Master emeralds.

Your emeralds will be taken and you will get the super emeralds when you jump into A Hyper ring.

And then you will became Hyper sonic.

Last edited:
Yeah, but you'd also want to snap the movement along a grid.
To be honest, I've been wondering how you accomplish this. I wanted to do something similar for another modification of mine, but never had the time to do so. I assume it's relatively easy, especially if you're editing the P_2DMovement code?

Being an operator in the IRC Channel and part of the development team, I am pleased to say that we're now SRB2SNK, a Fighting Game Engine, we have no screenshots or info yet, but consider SRB2&K closed. We're no longer developing this save for the work on the EXE. And if you think this is a late April Fools joke, you are very, very wrong.

Being an operator in the IRC Channel and part of the development team, I am pleased to say that we're now SRB2SNK, a Fighting Game Engine, we have no screenshots or info yet, but consider SRB2&K closed. We're no longer developing this save for the work on the EXE. And if you think this is a late April Fools joke, you are very, very wrong.
So.......doesn't that mean there will be a release of the current EXE? (I hope so, but the answer will probably be no.)

Well With this mod closed I guess that leave the levels open for anyone to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back