Srb2remix

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its an alright Soc, its cool to play as zim in 1 player but you should really work out the errors in it, when you instantly fly as tails, you get tired, and the instant drownage thing too

but its good...

also, you may want to fix Zims picture in the character selection screen (and text)

I'm sure many would agree, instant drowning - or instant death in any form - is almost never a legitimate method for adding challenge to a game.

Probably something like half the air time would be good.

Edit: What's with the placement of Zim's emblem in GFZ1? It's way too easy to spot. It just sits right infront of you at the start.

I tryed changing it after but it just dosent work. As for water, I'll make it have a little time.

The flying was supposed to be like that but I'll change it though. :)

I am changing the water thing so you wont die as soon as you go on water. It was there for a challenge but people hated it!

I tryed chaging it after but it just dosent work

Try opening up the level in DoomBuilder. Position your mouse over the place you want to put the emblem and you should be able to find the coordinates in the status bar. Also, check the sector floor height to see how high you need to place the emblem.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Wow, that's a first. A new member who doesn't know how to make wads, but knows SOC.

A few clicks in the SOC editor doesn't count as actually knowing how they work.

I read the SASRB2 SOC before I started level editing. In my opinion, they're slightly easier due to the plain text format as opposed to the graphic interface of a level editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back