SRB2MB Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is Dr. Pepper's joke, but I say you should have a character holding a sanvich and watching a ghost. As an in-joke it at least has more potential than the vast majority of the ones that come out of this forum.

We should probably also have one of HMS. I know its a recolor, but its a well-known community parody. I believe that justifies its use somewhat.

Instead of thinking of it as eye candy for the old SRB2MB goers, think of it as what you want a newcomers first impression of this site to be. Or maybe just show what the sites about.

Chrispy said:
Instead of thinking of it as eye candy for the old SRB2MB goers, think of it as what you want a newcomers first impression of this site to be. Or maybe just show what the sites about.
BADMOUTHIN. I mean BOOTLICKING MYSTIC. ;)

How about the logo saying SRB2 1.1 and then it has a caption saying "When it's done".

Maybe when SAGE happens and SRB2ME comes out it says "Congradulations for SRB2ME's Release everyone!"

What about JTE's SUPERVIRUS infecting the logo changing it to darkred?

More to come from me soon when more ideas come.

EDIT: Spazzo and Ozzaps fighting to the death and grabbing parts of the logo and hitting eachother with them? That would be the best thing ever.

Jacy said:
How about the logo saying SRB2 1.1 and then it has a caption saying "When it's done".
This and..
Jacy said:
Maybe when SAGE happens and SRB2ME comes out it says "Congradulations for SRB2ME's Release everyone!"
This expect it just says "Srb2ME (insert pic of a Sonic-ize AJ and Amy with a heart) [I think his name is AJ... Tell me if I am wrong.]

What I mean by "Sonic-ize" is (Spazzo avatar) a human turn to a Sonic like character.

Blue Warrior said:
I'd honestly kinda like to see Sonic characters using weapon rings in some way. I don't think we actually have any "official" SRB2 art of red rings or anything.

I just got an idea. Its similar to BW's though. How about a picture of Sonic characters in match. But I think red ring wouldn't be that good of a choice. Maybe all characters using different weapons or hiding behind a small wall.

Chrispy said:

Good point, well we can always use some more Eggman and badniks. A couple jetty-syns positioned at opposite sides of the logo while shooting their respective projectiles couldn't go wrong...

Cant remember who had an avatar like this but I remember one that had the writing "Come to me SSN" With sonic holding a big magnet and (SSN)tails trying to get away, maybe we could try something like that?

257m8tz.jpg

Drew it myself (which doesn't say much.).

Should be colored and the spy should be red. Those who play TF2 will get it. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back