SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is from an old version. You can still do it, but unless you get the Supervirus Blast 2 title screen, it does nothing.

skyninja said
When the Supervirus happened to me, I was on the phone talking to my friend. I started up JTE , and as it was loaing, I said to my friend "I better not get the supervirus thing." The screen started to static, and I started pounding Control Alt Delete, but I kept missing the delete. I freaked out and ran clear across my house. I came back, and it was actualy kind of cool. I still deleted JTE.

Im that friend!!!
But ive never gotten the supervirus.
Most likely because i play srb2 for 5 hours a time.@_______________@

fugikuro said:
I'm that friend!!
It's true, but I can't belive you still haven't got the supervirus. Well, it took about three months for me to get the supervirus so, Fugikuro, in two months... well... I hope you turn out okay, and if you hit your head on someting metal when it happens, I'll visit you in the hospital.

skyninja wrote/said/typed/posted/ you get the point!!
It's true, but I can't belive you still haven't got the supervirus. Well, it took about three months for me to get the supervirus so, Fugikuro, in two months... well... I hope you turn out okay, and if you hit your head on someting metal when it happens, I'll visit you in the hospital.
I'm still goin'.
However I saw somthing scary when I watched a halo 2 movie on the internet.
When i saw it i said "" and thats it.
Then i laughed really hard!!!
I'm serious!!!

This happens to me...

It happened to me, the supervirus did!

After i was searching the board on how to get the supervirus to WORK...i got bored...played the game (lasted 2 mins on GFBoss in russia) and turnd it off...but there was nothing better to do...so i turned it back on again, and the screen went static, i immediately switched my speakers off for an unknown reason, dashed downstairs and crashed into a door...now my nose hurts...
I was too scared to go back on my computer that weekend then!

That happened on the same day of when i downloaded it...

That screen also scared the life out of me but guess what?
My brother isn't scared of the screen and he's 6 you here me, he is 6 years old and he's not scared of the avatar!

Luckily the screen never comes back anymore

Why did jason have to put his avatar in that game? it's so scary i left the room as soon as the screen came up!

Gentlemen, I have an announcement.

All who are scared of Jason's avatars are total pussies. :|

Now, silence already.

jakedasnake said:
this probably happened to alot of peeps out there but did jasons avatar pop outta nowher and scare the livin crap outa ya? :eek: is there a way to fix that or i do i have to suffer that everytime i use it?

Supervirus.

jakedasnake said:
this probably happened to alot of peeps out there but did jasons avatar pop outta nowher and scare the livin crap outa ya? :eek: is there a way to fix that or i do i have to suffer that everytime i use it?
its only scary when it in the night. its jason's face whole colored red.

The only thing scary about the super virus is what happens at GFZ3! If your lucky you'll see what I mean. Hint: When it happens wait 40 seconds to get the whole impact of it! I almost had a heart attack when it happened! 0_0

It only happens very rarely so you have to go back there about ten times but, you'll know it when you see it! Hint: He has supervirus bugs on him! But if you see the bugs wait for at least 40 seconds without killing him to see something else! edit: It can happen without the supervirus happening at the title screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back