SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I don't want to be a n00b but I forgot how you change it to holidays in SRB2JTE. Can you tell me what to type in the caonsole for each one? :oops:

*Sigh* Another "omg omg omg, jason teh echidna's avatar in the game scared the carp out of me" topic. I remember someone else talking about this.

Look if you are that scared of a picture, you are a very frightful human being.
I mean it isn't that scary, I've seen far scarier things, after all the internet is full of things that are scary. I've seen somethings that I would pay to forget.
Let's just leave it at that. :|

Also, a little off topic:
Simalar? Click here.
The top is a picture of me. ^_^

Okay, now this is getting plain annoying.
JTE's avatar is not scary. At all.
It's a picture, he probably used a program to tint the picture red.
It's suppose to look scary.

No one cares if you think it's scary.
If it's so scary just do the smart thing: Look away!
How you people find this scary is beyond me, but he isn't going to change it just because you think it's scary.
To me, this topic is pretty much spam.

Kusuto said:
God, JTE's avatar gives me nightmares...
Way to read the post above yours. <_<

But I agree with MS. Everyone shut up, it's a frikkin' avatar. We know it has a demented face, and it's red. But it's not going to bite your head off, and it isn't creepy either. It's just Jason. Get a grip.

Looking at the static screen while starting srb2JTE and going "What the hell?" is understandable, but seriously.

Sonic1fan1 said:
Vash said:
on Edge said:
If you type in on the console:
Code:
I HAVE THE SUPER VIRUS!
or somthing, the game calls you a poser, lier, and whatnot. I only got it once and thought it was really cool.

I you do have the super virus, then you get somthing special I gess. *sigh*
I have done that before, and it doesn't work...

You have to say it WITH quotations.
I did.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Hey, I don't want to be a n00b but I forgot how you change it to holidays in SRB2JTE. Can you tell me what to type in the console for each one? :oops:

So how do I change it to Easter without waiting? I'm probably going to be gone on Easter and will have to wait ANOTHER year to get the bonus. Can you help? And don't say SRB2 Wiki because I don't get it!

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
Hey, I don't want to be a n00b but I forgot how you change it to holidays in SRB2JTE. Can you tell me what to type in the console for each one? :oops:

So how do I change it to Easter without waiting? I'm probably going to be gone on Easter and will have to wait ANOTHER year to get the bonus. Can you help? And don't say SRB2 Wiki because I don't get it!

SRB2 Wiki

Really, though, it's listed under command line. Execute it the same as you would for regular SRB2 commands.

Hey man, stop hatin just because i'm scared of his avatar! Playing the game at 10:30PM will scare anybody! Just like with maze 15 on break.com. 1 more thing, if you wanna see something disturbing, google kids in a sandbox or tubgirl. Nasty I say Nasty!

Yeah i played it some many times while testing some wads and it goes from Scary to Annoying.

Well, it didnt scared me (just the first time) but its now annoying me.

If you dont wanna Scare to annoy just put in the autoexec.cfg, Map Map01 -force

jakedasnake said:
stop hatin

Next person to say that phrase gets beaten with a blunt object.

Meanwhile, I'm not "hatin" more than I am trying to comprehend why everyone insists that Jason's avatar is too scary. I can admit, getting unexpected static at the intro scene startles me, but after getting the whole thing the first time, the hectic scene loses some of its effect. This isn't necessarily to say that Jason didn't execute it well, but simply that everything gets old after awhile.

So either you're all exaggerating or you're all pussies. :(

stop hatin

My favorite thing to do with jte is hyper mystic shadonic. The best part is you need like five thok barriers to stop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back