SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ring Destroying Soc? it gets rid of Rings?

I like that idea :D

also... i like the rings capturing you in the Eggman GFZ3 battle... i like that challenge... and with you skull attacking Eggman is good too... You can get killed by Eggman!!!
Sonic Magnet!!!

1.69.8 released. No more crashes that I know of. At all.
Anything left to complain about?

Download speed? It's only 5 mb now. If even that is too big for you, get somebody to upload it elsewhere, 'cause I dun particularly care. :E

New additions to bot AI and Soviet Russia? Meh.

Netgames broked aside from not being able to use Russia in 'em? Tell me there's a problem then let me figure it out myself. I've given up getting any further information then that from you all, sorry.

Bugs:
Crashes when you kick a bot/all bots.
Bots don't glide/thok/fly/climb/etc
If you stand still and add all the bots then they all stick into one bot but they're all there (I did this before moving from the begining).

I must say JTE, really improved. But now, make the CTF AI :)

cueball61 said:
Bugs:
Crashes when you kick a bot/all bots.
Fixed.

Bots don't glide/thok/fly/climb/etc
That is not a bug.

If you stand still and add all the bots then they all stick into one bot but they're all there (I did this before moving from the begining).
Only happens in co-op and is still not a bug.

now, make the CTF AI :)
That counts as an "addition to bot AI." Eat dirt.

Anyone else have a problem? :E

Yeah, I can't find any dirt *shot*

What happened to Soviet Russia Blast? :(

Moved to the skill select menu. :P You can't trick it into being turned on mid-game anymore, as far as I know.

Oh, and before you "discover" it, I already know the SRB2 Universe level select menu shows a lot more then it should, the "back" teleporter often doesn't point to where it should, (Like if you go to THZ1 from the Pioneer 2 rather then starting at GFZ1, the back teleporter will go to GFZ3...) and using a back teleporter puts you at the start of the level rather then the end (I think...)

All of these "bugs" are really just part of the fact that SRB2JTE is vastly incomplete... It'll be impossible to go much further at more then a snail's pace without help, though I may suprise you...

Jason the Echidna said:
though I may suprise you...

Your already surprising Us JTE...

Im Just Mostly Loving how you Made the Match Bot AI And otherthings, Especially Soviet russia blast 2! that must have taken you a while to program, didnt it?... anyway Nice job!

Edit: Woah... 1.69.8? *downloads*

>.< I can't get it because off sendspace keeps saying "You cannot download more than one file at a time." when im not, it really ticks me off, and i so want to see what you've done too
EDIT: Ok i downloaded it now, when i clikc on it, it dosent do anything, not even load up, i can only use the wad that comes with it

I've downloaded it and this is what happens when i click the exe:- "this application has failed to start because libpng13.dll was not found.re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Go on google and look for the DLL's that you need... just time in the DLL you need and you can get it from google

thats what I did :D

when i click on it, it dosent do anything, not even load up, i can only use the wad that comes with it

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Go on google and look for the DLL's that you need... just time in the DLL you need and you can get it from google

thats what I did :D
Thanks a lot! It works now! I love SRB2JTE too. Hehehe...

EDIT:Light Dasher has SRB2JTE working now because I gave him the DLL things.

Draykon said:
Well, thanks to a ring destroying SOC, I can play Soviet Russia Blast Two, and, it is rather hilarious!

You completely destroyed the purpose of Soviet Russia Blast. Well, almost. Try JTE's fix and see if rings still crash for you.

What fix? In the latest version, rings can throw me in Software.

Oh, and by the way, without getting collected by rings, I can still get jumped on by crawlas, spun by end level signs, made to skullattack eggman, and see Eggman get shot by missiles.

Also, my Metal Sonic boss is just about impossible in Soviet Russia.

FuriousFox said:
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?libpng13 - Go here for the DLL you need to run SRB2JTE

You actually need more then just that one...
There are like 3 you need...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back