SRB2JTE Launching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest1

SRB2JTE Launching...

I have downloaded SRB2JTE 1.69.5 for my SRB2 1.09.2, when i try to launch SRB2JTE it informs me about my "srb2.srb" file to be corrupted or modifed. I have not touched this file at all, or anything yet, i have not even launched SRB2 itself yet. Please help me and ask me anything you need to know.

Note: SRB2 Works Now, SRB2JTE Doesn't. Still says Corrupted!

RAM: 128
Graphic Card: RageII **** <--- Totally Unknown (in other words, BAD GRAPHIC CARD!)

SRB2JTE has not been updated to work with the current version of SRB2. You'll either have to get an older version of SRB2 or wait until the next version port of SRB2JTE comes out.

And RageII is a real old card by ATI. It's fast enough for Unreal Tournament 99, but anything newer would cause it problems. Right now I'm on an ATI Radeon X1800 XT (get with the times, man! :P ). I doubt it'd give you problems in SRB2 though. Your card isn't even linked to that error.

Then would you be so kind and give me a working SRB2 Download (Latest) with a working SRB2JTE (Latest). Any way in any link possible?

so i can play SRB2JTE with SRB2. please provide me with SRB2JTE link and SRB2 link or should i download the 1.09.2?

keep 1.09.2 if you want to play srb2jte

cbleft and cbright were removed around 1.09.3.15 so it only works with like 1.09.3.13 and below

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back