• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

srb2Horroredition, try it out =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite. and i also said HC8 (CEZ2) is impossible, since you cannot make the normal old-school switches with the 1.09 wcf... so i tried linedef executors...... that worked SOMEWHAT but not good enough

The start of the first HC (it's "Act 7", right?) is cool. Yay for starting on a crashed mine cart from THZ3. ^_^

well, unlike usual sonic games, when going to a whole different place, the number of the act doesn't reset back to 1. It keeps adding up, like Eggmanway does.

broswersrb29ra.jpg

?? :?

EDIT: it's Castle Eggman Act2...

ARE YOU GOING WITH ME, CAUSE, I'M GOING WITH YOU, THAT'S THE END OF ALL TI-IME!

When I look at there avatars I almost thought it was the same person posting.

Anyway I do hope this mod get updated for this Halloween.

Just played through act 1 and really liked it.

Also I crashed when I some how triggered a Red XVI easter egg. in CEZ2

I'm sorry this is newbish but how do i add rar files when i use the consle it says: does not have wad or iwad properties. I'm sorry if the answer is very ovious.

You better do not add them. First you should extract the compressed archive... Win-rar is similar to win-zip you know, the compression is just better! :wink:

Morph said:
You better do not add them. First you should extract the compressed archive... Win-rar is similar to win-zip you know, the compression is just better! :wink:
Oh, so a rar is compresed. How do I decompres it when I click it it says:
windows does not recognize the file type. Or something like that.

Same old, same old... :? Still not any more frightening then it originally was, which wasn't very much...

I can't download!
I don't have WinRar, and the 2 dloads that aren't rars are broked! ;-;

Ninja Brad said:
I played through it, very nice, good job man, although you should see what you can do about CEZ2.

And the boss beat my ass, he's hard.

Fixed, and dude... learn how to type properly or admins will kick your butt. xD

Carnage said:
Learn how to type properly

Like you had to when you joined the forums?

This mod is old, but I remember it as one of my favorites. Good enemy's, great textures, superior music. Ah........good ol times......

link to zip version (14.7 MB)
This wad is kinda old, so some textures will not be there, and the boss will not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back