• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

srb2Horroredition, try it out =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

Meh, i didn't have time to release this yesterday via annoying parental units...so i'll try and release it today.
First off, i need a host, so if someone would kindly volunteer to host this mod for me, i would be most grateful.

Normal srb2 enemies and some scenery replaces
map01 - 09 edited, and map90 - 99
ENEMIES!(listed below)
Sabreclaws replace bluecrawlas
FireGolems replace redcrawlas
Minotaur replaces Eggman
SteelLich replaces Commander
Ironlich replaces Goomba overworld
LostSoul replaces Goomba underworld
Disciple replaces jet-syn gunner
Gargoyle/imp thingy replaces jet-syn bomber

EDIT:oh, i forgot, this isnt 'cute' like srb2playah's, this will make you jump every now and then

I'll mirror that for all those Zippers out there.

Mirror 2 - 14.9MB ~90 Kilobytes per seccond per connection, up to 256KBps with a download manager like WinGET.

Wuh! The music in map03 sounds like it was recorded with a microphone! X_X.

Eh, this thing isn't all that interesting, just a bunch of doomey sprites with stolen SASRB2 maps. >_>

well your a very dull person shuffle.srb2co-op was mostly taken sasrb2 stuff and bug fixed, aswell as deepsea added.the halloween version just looks halloweeny, not peaceful.

I like map03's music. It sounds more fierce and catchier than the original.

Also how the enemies are all scary and hard. That was great. I also love the way you combine levels as if you actually move on, like in S3&K.

I tried adding soniccd mode into the level header, but it didn't work. Probably cause I either did it wrong, or it was taken off for 1.09.

i plaeyd thru it, very nice, Good job man, although you should see what you can do about CEZ2

And the boss beat my ass, hes hard

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I tried adding soniccd mode into the level header, but it didn't work. Probably cause I either did it wrong, or it was taken off for 1.09.
I don't think that. The Sonic CD console command still works. And you gave it to me.

Anyways, using a script that calls to "SONICCD ON" and then use it for the beginning of the level will work ;)

Well, I beat it. It's clear that this is meant for coop and/or JTE ability usage. Oh, and HCZ3(or should I say HCZ8) has switches that do nothing. You have to use chaos controll to finish the level. But yeah; this was made with the idea in mind that the player would make full use of JTE's functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back