SRB2FFH (AKA SuparSanctuary to Newbs) Is Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were DDoS'd on the SMWFFH (Super Mario War), and of course when one part of the site goes down...so does the rest.

Don't worry, JJames told me that all of the files are safe, you just wont be able to get em until our sites back up and running (about 3 days from the time of crash).

Use other sources untill then folks. Our apologies for the inconvience. >.<

(If this is the wrong place to post this, admin's- feel free to move the topic. Thanks)

SuperSonic117 said:
We were DDoS'd on the SMWFFH (Super Mario War), and of course when one part of the site goes down...so does the rest.

Don't worry, JJames told me that all of the files are safe, you just wont be able to get em until our sites back up and running (about 3 days from the time of crash).

Use other sources untill then folks. Our apologies for the inconvience. >.<

(If this is the wrong place to post this, admin's- feel free to move the topic. Thanks)

Can you translate those abbreviations please?

If you were DDoS'd then you obviously need better security on your server, I suggest you get some better security, now. Please :<

So is this why srb2ffh said: Account Suspended
If you are the account you should have received this - ff you have questions kindly open a support ticket via the control panel.?

cueball61 said:
If you were DDoS'd then you obviously need better security on your server, I suggest you get some better security, now. Please :<

JJ was hoping not be be attacked, but, well...ya know. however hes mentioned Fixing up the FlatFile hosts to prevent this from happening again (Or at least, lessen the chances).

onyx said:
So is this why srb2ffh said: Account Suspended
If you are the account you should have received this - ff you have questions kindly open a support ticket via the control panel.?

"If you are the account you should have received this - IF you have questions kindly open a support ticket via the control panel."

This regards Me and JJ, since we both own and pay for our host. Don't worry about that tidbit.

Kaysakado said:
You forgot to put an apostrophe in "toolbar's," forgot to capitalize "Toolbar's," and forgot to capitalize the "I," so...
Kaysakado said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! (by the way, you'll need to scroll down some, the pic in the first post is outdated.

*shot*

YAAAR!
SS-mad-1.gif

Anyways, keeping on subject. XD; Pretty soon the site and FF hosts should be back up. If i get any more information from JJ ill post it up here ASAP. If anyone else has questions, post em here too. But as for now....were all just playing the waiting game.

*Inserts some intermission music*

cueball61 said:

I did this the moment the site came back up.

Much, much better IMO.

Of course, SRB2's FFH is already very secure, so I don't need to upgrade it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back