SRB2Doom-edit nodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Failorz

Failing is not a option!
When ever I test my WAD on the NODES bit it stops and shuts down due to error 5 something?

I am new to Doom-edit and if anyone can tell me how I can fix this I will be very greatful.

Okay, um sometimes when I'm editing the Nodes come up with error 5?

Does that help?

----------------

If not give me a bit while I try and see if I can do what I did wrong and snapshot it.

Thank for attemping though. :D

EDIT:- I'm using a window Xp processional

I forget...which one is Error 5? Each error comes with a description, like "file not found", "invalid procedure call or argument", "permission denied", and so on. When the error message pops up, what does it say?

Here's a first picture:-
rec551.png

And then the problem after I try to save it or enter 3D mode:

rqx9qs.png

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Hope it helps.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

So anyone got a fix on the problem?

Last edited:
I think the system thinks that the 3D mode is kinda... hum... forbidden for you. I had this error sometime ago. I don't remember what I did.

I think the system thinks that the 3D mode is kinda... hum... forbidden for you.
That doesn't answer why he can't save. Getting by without 3D Mode is possible enough, but saving is kinda mandatory.

I guess make sure your nodesbuilder is set up properly. Use either ZDBSP (make sure it's the latest - 1.17 as of writing) or Zennode. Make sure your SRB2DB is the most up-to-date version, as well (I recall older versions breaking on 2.0's multiple sector setup).

Yeah, my nodebuilder in Zennode and my configuration is 2.0. Maybe I should try the other one?

My old wads never used to save. Are you sure you're putting a file type? I decided to save a wad as [file].wad instead of just [file], and it saved. If you already tried that, then I can't help you any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back