• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2D

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-star

now Known as Player 1.1
My 2D mod for SRB2, SRB2D,(Sonic Robo BlastTwo Dimensional)

Storyline:

---SPOILERS---

Sonic, in the middle of his vacation, takes a little nap. He dreams about this snowing place in outer space, where Tails has been kidnapped.

(START LEVEL "My Strangest Dream...")

He wakes up, realizing that eggman is flying away with Tails prisoner. He runs after him, but he flies high up in the city.

(START "Sky City Zone Act 1")

You follow eggman out side the city to the desert. Eggman, knowing your there, sned a robot out with a bomb. You chase after it.

(START "Sky City Zone Act 2")

You defeat the robot and run back, just iin time to see eggman flying away to escape. You start your chase, but I gigantic earth quake starts to make a huge crack in the ground. You run trying to crack eggman, and save yourself at the same time.

(START "Canyon Crack Zone "Act 1")

The crack becomes a canyon quickly, and separates you from eggman. YOu have to get over it.

(START SUBGAME: "Canyon Crack Subgame")

Once over the crack, eggman stands and fights.

(START "Canyon Crack Zone Act 2")

Eggman flees, leaving an egg capsule behind, and what was in it? A BOMB! It explodes, and you pass out in mid-air.

You wake up on an air ship, aparently eggman's. You run through the ship, to fund eggman and deafeat him once and for all.

(START "Eggship Act 1")

You make it to the cockship, to find that eggman is waiting for you. And what do you see? The master emerald. Eggman hooks it up to his egg mobile to jack it into overdrive. Now you fight him at full power.

(START "Eggship Act 2")

That was some power, the explosion blew you straight into the sky, and who do you see? None other than Tails. Tails saves you, and he tells you about what happened to Amy.

END REGULAR STORY!

--END SPOILERS--

Now, the end, the resst you will have to get by playing.

Levels:

My strangest Dream

DISCUSS

astar said:
(START "Canyon Crack Zone Act 2")

Eggman flees, leaving an egg capsule behind, and what was in it? A BOMB! It explodes, and you pass out in mid-air.

(START "Eggship Act 1")

You make it to the cockship, to find that eggman is waiting for you. And what do you see? The master emerald. Eggman hooks it up to his egg mobile to jack it into overdrive. Now you fight him at full power.

Someone's got tourettes. ;)

Anyhow, sounds cool. I think by just limiting the gameplay to Sonic, that'll open a lot of interesting level design ideas.

why? The levels were going to be made for Sonic anyway... and I rather not edit storyline... should I just disable them all together?

srb20000ex8.png

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
A 2D mod is almost always a bad idea, especially for a beginner.
SSNTails said:
I think by just limiting the gameplay to Sonic, that'll open a lot of interesting level design ideas.

-----------

astar said:
why? The levels were going to be made for Sonic anyway... and I rather not edit storyline... should I just disable them all together?
When put that way, I see what you mean.
Silent_Snipe said:
astar said:
Canyon Crack Zone

cockship
I will download this just for this reason
0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back