• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2CD

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as long as the city in the background is future-looking and goes along with the color scheme.

ree-c said:
thats good, but you could use a city in the background, since at the beginning of srb2 eggman destroys GFZ city, and its the future, it would've been rebuilt, would'nt it?

Yes, the city should also be in the past, seeing as how it wouldn't have been deystroyed yet.

I can program it to know if the capsule thing has been hit or not no problem and thereby simply not spawn it. No problem at all... I bet I can even make it spawn the little birdys and bunnys and mouseys at random if you destroied the capsue. :) Yay.

Win. I was really hoping I could get you to work on this. But, you're probably busy, as usual.

I said you have my support already, remember? Yes, I am busy, though... I've been writing the code to save and load SRB2 Universe characters. As in, you can load up your character even during a netgame without bothering anyone else other then a small lagburst. But that's okey... I'm almost done with it, actually.

I'd prefer that you'd not, considering the maps I've seen from you so far. >_>

But, if you show me some example work (not past work), I'd be glad to consider you.

Bigboi said:
I'd prefer that you'd not, considering the maps I've seen from you so far. >_>

But, if you show me some example work (not past work), I'd be glad to consider you.

Ok i'm working on gfz bad future act 2

Eh. I can help. I do editing stuff. You know, optimization, fofs making cool little shapes, and texture alignment, that sort of thing. In other words, I'm a detail freak; And I could be working for you. Please consider.

Don't forget about magically making Sonic CD special stages with the little resources you have. :)

Sonic CD Special Stages might not be too difficult if we get some programming in. We have sector tags, don't we? And we could maybe program an enemy type to give a Chaos Emerald after all have been destroyed.

It'd be a bit easier if we had a script that could deactivate strafing, always activate running forward, and maybe relegate turning to the strafe buttons in addition to the turning buttons for the one stage (for WASD folks like me)... not possible with the current console, but it could be later on.

I have programmed the supervirus. I have complete control of your keypresses and can force you to move forward at a set speed. No issue whatsoever.

Jason the Echidna said:
I have programmed the supervirus. I have complete control of your keypresses and can force you to move forward at a set speed.

Give us that so we can make Sonic 2 and Sonic 3&K special stages.

Ive got an idea.

Boss 1: Eggman

Boss 2: Metal Sonic

Boss 3: Maybe bring back Metal Overlord, or at least better then normal MS. Just an idea. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back