• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Z-Mix Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forums topics go from the newest to oldest post. That mean that any topic past page 1 is old.

Shame on you for bumping this ancient, ancient horrible God forsaken thing. It actually got kinda of far and then sort of jsut farted and died. I've been really busy for the passed year or so.. It's not even that I'm not capable of finishing it. I just don't feel very motivated to. It's about the last thing on my list of priorities. My friends and I all have better things to do. However, if a new team wants to take this on, I'd be more than happy to start the engine up again. For now, I'm planning on making my character wads my first and last complete wads. Only because I want to finish something for once.

Edit: I could have -sworn- I had a more detailed topic about this mod somewhere on the boards..

Maybe you should try only doing 1 character instead of a bunch. (says the guy working on a character pack..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back