srb2.wcf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

Here is a better version of the srb2.wcf:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/92d716
In the ZIP, there is a srb2.wcf, and another one, but with some alternate colors, that may look better, like, yellow for rings, purple for NiGHTS...
I was going to had a "NiGHTS spring kind thingy that is found on NiGHTS' levels" thing, but I don't know the number of that object.

This doesn't do anything to the srb2 files, you use this file to configure wadauthor for srb2. Also look at what you have posted before clicking submit. It is kind of hard to understand what you are saying.

oh sorry. when i go to join a game all the servers are numbers. my friend says i need to upgrade. where do i get the upgrade if there even is 1??

Novo, go read the rules. Although I dunno how you'll find them, considering that you can't even look for SRB2. :/

Haven't seen it yet, but if you really want to update this file, do it by adding the rest of the missing pictures. We still have a couple of ø in there still, like the bees and Palm Trees (if it's even an SRB2 Thing).

A Zoom Tube is pretty self-explanitory. It zooms you from the start sector to the end, using waypoints (Things) for direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back