SRB2-Town: before the official start of the second series

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why can you never ask Queen if she doesn't like grapes again? I remembered that, but I can't quite remember why...

Ash, I don't remember if it was the Akira Software boards exactly, maybe it was the Goober Adventure ones, but it was some boards from one of the projects I used to work in with Tails92 and Akira and we finished really annoyed with you. And no, I have no authority, but it's common sense: if you don't stop posting useless posts, somebody will take action on you. That's it. Now, if you want to post something in this topic, let it be something related with SRB2-Town and don't force anybody to do something. If your post is ignored, then sorry, don't insist, at least wait about one page (in post length, I mean) if it's something important, and don't expect replies for an answer. Otherwise, you know, some moderator or administrator may get angry with you and take some action on you.

Back on-topic.

You can't ask Queen if she dislikes grapes because she likes them a lot and it's obvious if you know her. Yeah, really a stupid conduct, but she's like that.

PS: I can't get the scanner powering up >_> Gotta find the manuals.

Sik said:
Ash, I don't remember if it was the Akira Software boards exactly, maybe it was the Goober Adventure ones, but it was some boards from one of the projects I used to work in with Tails92 and Akira and we finished really annoyed with you.
Ash said:
Wait, I was banned from Akira Software? o.o That was a long time ago, and I don't even remember posting there; yet I was banned for no reason. Cool.
Sik said:
And no, I have no authority, but it's common sense: if you don't stop posting useless posts, somebody will take action on you. That's it.
Action not taken on 'useless posts' said:

Sik said:
Now, if you want to post something in this topic, let it be something related with SRB2-Town and don't force anybody to do something. If your post is ignored, then sorry, don't insist, at least wait about one page (in post length, I mean) if it's something important, and don't expect replies for an answer. Otherwise, you know, some moderator or administrator may get angry with you and take some action on you.

Ash said:

Did you even read it? ...
Wait, is what I'm doing against the rules? Oh no! I appear to be breaking...

Rules said:
1. Generally speaking, keep the board to the content that can be broadcast on network TV (Think "The Simpsons") and use your own common sense as to what's allowed or not allowed on the board.
2. This forum uses proper English.
3. No spam.
4. Keep any arguments you have with other members outside of the board.
5. Don’t ask for netgames in the forum.
6. Read the FAQ and Wiki before asking simple questions.
7. Don't post a topic for something you haven't made yet, or something you want to be made.
8. Don’t ask for a lock or other administrative action if you aren’t an administrator.
9. Don't bump topics pointlessly.
10. Try to make your subject lines meaningful.
11. Only give constructive criticism.
12. Do not post recolors, sprite rips, music replacements, or timer socs.
13. Do not post someone else's work as your own.
14. Do not post in a topic asking for a file to be reuploaded.
15. The administrators are granted the authority to do whatever they feel is necessary to maintain control on the forums.

I'll request a ban (for myself) as soon as possible. Anyway, to continue with the topic, am I still a villain, or am I now omitted from the comic completely?

Sik said:
And no, I have no authority, but it's common sense: if you don't stop posting useless posts, somebody will take action on you. That's it. Now, if you want to post something in this topic, let it be something related with SRB2-Town and don't force anybody to do something. If your post is ignored, then sorry, don't insist, at least wait about one page (in post length, I mean) if it's something important, and don't expect replies for an answer. Otherwise, you know, some moderator or administrator may get angry with you and take some action on you.

Could you link me to the "pointless" posts? I didn't spot any.

Otherwise, I don't see why a staff member would take action.

Omitted, because right now in the chapters I made (leaving out the test chapters and ones that didn't make it) the following characters were in (in order of appearance):

• Sik
  • Shuffle
  • Stephany
  • DarkWarrior
  • Cody (SRB2-Playah)
  • Dummy
  • Akira
  • May

May isn't from here, she's a friend from SonicSpain. No, she isn't my girlfriend, and I highly doubt she'll be, she's about to marry :P

Anyways, I do not know who'll be in and out at the end. It depends on what I think for the chapters while I make them...

No >_> Yet looking for the manual. I'm quite sure it should power up alone, altogether with the CPU. And I already unlocked it. This is weird...

I found the manual, but it says nothing useful >_>

OK, my scanner is a BenQ S2W 5000U. If by any chance any of you know how to install it properly, tell me, OK? And do a newbie guide, that is, explaining everything even if it's superfluous. I wanna find out what I did wrong >_>

Sik said:
I found the manual, but it says nothing useful >_>

OK, my scanner is a BenQ S2W 5000U. If by any chance any of you know how to install it properly, tell me, OK? And do a newbie guide, that is, explaining everything even if it's superfluous. I wanna find out what I did wrong >_>
Have you tried the website of the company who made it? They often have better instructions then the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back