• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Total Metallix Takeover Mod in Progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did take out all the extra stuff out of srb2.srb, right?

And Flickies are meant to be enslaved animals that we feel bad for and want to free. Making them badgys makes no sense.
1) You lost your powersource.
2) We have no reason to kill the enemies.

I copied it, replaced/added things and did not take anything out.

Flickybots were ment to be a real neusance to sonic when they 1st showed up in the comic, the flicky recorders dont work yet, and the only real flickies are those little birds.

1. Flicky bots that come out of other robots were roboticized flickies that were to act as memory chips or a kind of "black box", and the ultimate sonic badnik was powered by a mysterious gem. (look closely at my avi)

2. With the soc I'm working on killing the enemies will be copasetic.

Here are more screenshots
moreexamplesic8.png

Yes, I know the names need work, also I haven't yet made a diagonal back pose for MESOHOVA,who was based on a silver sonic (the robot) MKIII character was workng on.

Release date? Most the time, There has been a good mod that could be released, But then they don't give a release soon enough so it gets canned.

Well having recently required the hardcoded srb2 intro cutscene text etc. file through hacking it should take little less than a month as soon as I figure out how I want to use it.

Yay for betas. At least we have full proof that you are working on something now, since you have a download link added, which is quite good. *downloads*

Problems:

1) Your thokking crawals spawn The Metal Sonic Boss.
2) Metal Sonic is either incincoble or able to be given a one-hit-ko.
3) All the different flowers progect the same image.
4) You should just have SOCed the flowers to be transparent.

Extra SRB2.srb things you should have taken out:

Textures
Random things like pallets
Level Hedars
Level Pictures
Letters, numbers, etc.
Cutseen Pics
EVERY MAP!!!
Flats
Sounds
F_SKY
Every freaking sprite in the entire game.

on Edge said:
Extra SRB2.srb things you should have taken out:

Textures
Level Headers
Level Pictures
Letters, numbers, etc.
Cutseen Pics
EVERY MAP!!!
Flats
Sounds
F_SKY
Every freaking sprite in the entire game.
Whoa.. this was the exact thing I forgot to do in my first mod. *insertshocksmileyhere* I thought it was over 13MB, instead... but then again..

Wow I was hoping the metal sonic spawning would work, I will remove all that stuff when I'm finished. Can anyone help me with the cutscenes? Also if any of you would like some of youre metal sonic related sprites to appear in this mod just let me know by pm.

Also why would I want to remove the sprites??? I'm editing the whole thing right down to the credits. I'm also trying to create my own cutscenes.

But why would you need these?
on Edge said:
Textures
Level Headers
Level Pictures
Letters, numbers, etc.
EVERY MAP!!!
Flats
Sounds
F_SKY

To modify what music is played, the color of the sky, the appearance of the sky, the weather etc.

Edit: Look carefully at the camera turrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back