Srb2: The Dark Adventure Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZTaimat said:
my guess would be double-tagging the button part... so just as your about to press it, you teleport to the parallel darkworld eggman... change that one's sprites to either robo-egg or an undead eggman!

i dont really know how to double Tag buttons :?

but im planning to make the teleporter Rize from the ground, and then that will teleport you to the darkworld wich you have to fight the Evil Eggman, and when you defeat that Eggman the capsule will Rise

alright, well here is a beta of DarkworldGFZ2.wad

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ezcmhc
(no screenshots yet)

this is like 90% complete right now

i still have to Move some things so they line up with the Things in the lightworld, if someone wants to help me (i do need help with alot of stuff) they can if they want to, or else me and ree-c can do it

also, if you find any texture errors, please post a pic so i may fix them...

Now THIS I want to see...

*teh download*

Interesting. Replacing water with lava you sly hedgehog *hit over the head for the pathetic pun*

If nobody else notaces, look around various parts of the darkwould part. there seem to be bizzare caverns opened up here and there. I think they use to be thok barriers, but I'm unsure.

I found a few bugs:

1. Unless I collect the Chaos Emerald in the special stage upon finishing GFZ1, I warp straight to GFZ3.

2. The levels are exactly the same (no ghosts, nothing new). The only change I see is that the title card has been changed from "Greenflower Zone 2" to "Green Flower Zone 2".

srb2bug4av.gif

Explain pl0x.

Also, how do I travel to the Darkworld, if there's no teleport?

1. you have to be running SRB2JTE 1.69.6
2. there's a switch at the end of the map that raises a teleporter at the beginning so you go back to the beginning but go to the Dark World version of the map instead.

1. You don't have to be running srb2JTE.
2. The end of the light GFZ2 has a switch, in place of the exit sector, press that, get back to the beggining of GFZ2, and then you'll find the teleporter.
Neotails8762 and Tia8761 said:
I found a few bugs:

1. Unless I collect the Chaos Emerald in the special stage upon finishing GFZ1, I warp straight to GFZ3.

2. The levels are exactly the same (no ghosts, nothing new). The only change I see is that the title card has been changed from "Greenflower Zone 2" to "Green Flower Zone 2".

srb2bug4av.gif

Explain pl0x.
Also, how do I travel to the Darkworld, if there's no teleport?

1. The nextlevel header must've been forgotten.
2. You will see the "ghosts" of objects only if you play the map in SRB2JTE 1.69.6.
3. The map is freakin' huge in length, even though it might be so small in play.
4. The teleporter is at the begging of the map, hit the switch at the ned of the lightworld, and then run back to the begging to find the teleporter.

And i've just had an idea to how to use the darkworld a little better. n.n

Neotails8762 and Tia8761 said:
srb2bug4av.gif

Explain pl0x.
Well the map is Huge, including the darkworld, So there may be some Errors (like that one)

also, im currently making updates to it, Re-moving things, to make them line up with the thing types in the light/Darkworld, expect another update soon :wink:

also i may just start making a "Darkworld.srb" file, for the first 3 maps... That is... whenever Oogaland makes an option in doombuilder that'll let you be able to delete/Edit the MAPnnD thing

also, ree-c' the message doesnt appear when you push the button, it just gives an error

Super mystic sonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
also, ree-c' the message doesnt appear when you push the button, it just gives an error

It does, but the game won't crash, and the teleporter will be there.

well for the one i have, (that should be used with SRB2JTE) has that Error and the thing doesnt say "the portal to the darkworld has opened" or something like that

stopping

Sorry guys, this dark adventure project will be halted until furthur notice.

this is until Oogaland makes that "delete MAPnnD" thing for doom builder
cause i cant seem to edit the MAPnnD thing in my darkworldGFZ1.wad

and i want to make a clean Map pack for Darkworld GFZ 1, 2, and 3, without the Map01D
just Map01, map02, and map03

srry for any inconvenience

(Sorry for the double post but-)
As for a surprise i made a Darkworld Match map :D

so you guys can attack each other using the darkworld System :mrgreen:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fj5x7q
ENJOY!

(i'll host this every now and then to see how it preforms in Netplay)

P.S. This map causes VERY minimal Lag... i dont know why, it just does

Prime 2.0 said:
You took out the FOF shadows. YOU MONSTER!

um... yeah... i had trouble with the FOF shadows, in doombuilder, it showed the shadow as being on top of the sector instead of the bottom

Hello.

Flame, could you fix the links, "the requested file does't exit" says the website, and I like the Darkworld a lot: it is a good idea I think.

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back