SRB2: The Curse of v2.1

BattleCrusher135

I know many things about old versions
NOTE: This is based on an actual nightmare I had. Yes, it's THAT cliche.

One day, I started playing SRB2 2.1 for no reason. (I was just slamming keys, and then I heard Pure Fat) I made a no save file, as I had already beaten the game as Sonic and Tails.

srb20000.png

I then booted up the game, but the debug console suddenly said, "If you die 2 times, you die in real life." I noticed I had 2 lives.

srb20001.png

I went over to beat the game. I managed to get through all the special stages, which are based on NiGHTS into Dreams, the well-known Saturn game. However, I couldn't become Super Sonic! I then realized that the game was acting like I was playing as Tails or Knuckles. (NOTE: In 2.2.5, Knuckles got a super form.) I went through the rest of the game normally.... until I made it to Egg Rock Act 3.

Normally, Egg Rock 3 would be a race with Metal Sonic leading into a boss, but here it was 2.0 Brak!?

Normal ERZ3 -

Screenshot 2023-10-17 164410.png

The ERZ3 from 2.0, which I saw -

srb20000.png

I couldn't believe this. A hard boss? But why? This didn't make sense. I tried to beat it, but I died. Before I came back, it started playing map20m, which is creepy ambience. It showed a screen saying, "Your hands." Two pixelated hands showed up. It then said, "They're powerless." I then found out I could not grab stuff with my hands anymore, and I could only touch the keys. That's why I'm still writing this! It then had hyper-realistic......no, that didn't show up. We can't. I then died again in game. The last thing I ever heard was a door opening with my dad showing up, and the old game over theme. I felt like I was dying as the theme played, with my nose suddenly bleeding. It was over for me. My copy of 2.1 was cursed! As a ghost, I'm writing this to show you how I died. It was all a strange copy of 2.1. I may now go on to the afterlife, and rest in heaven. Sayonara from BattleCrusher135.

Yes, this creepypasta is based on a nightmare I had.
Post automatically merged:

note: this sucks

Last edited:
Ok,this was actually a solid creepypasta. Im suprised how could you pass ERZ2 without death, despite it being extremely difficult and long.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back