• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Sunset City [not worked on anymore]

MoonlightGB

First of all, hello there. This is where I'll be sharing info on my main project: SRB2 Sunset City. This is one of the only projects I have that I actually work on actively rather than working on it once a month or something. Anyways, onto the main post.

So, for the past 2 weeks or so, I've been working on this level pack of mine, and only now have I decided to share it somewhere public rather than some community server that I'm in. Behold...

SRB2 Sunset City New Logo.png

I'll be sharing more stuff later, but until then, here's a trailer I made for the mod.

First of all, hello there. This is where I'll be sharing info on my main project: SRB2 Sunset City. This is one of the only projects I have that I actually work on actively rather than working on it once a month or something. Anyways, onto the main post.

So, for the past 2 weeks or so, I've been working on this level pack of mine, and only now have I decided to share it somewhere public rather than some community server that I'm in. Behold...

View attachment 109871

I'll be sharing more stuff later, but until then, here's a trailer I made for the mod.
Look good ngl

Some quick news, Lost Valley is now finished (shown in the gif), and the next level on the list, Sunset Heights, is going to be getting more updates from now.

Attachments

• srb20008.gif
    43.4 MB · Views: 158
My computer is finally getting fixed, so that means updates come pretty soon!
For now, here's a hint of what I'll be working on next. (its kinda obvious if you know sonic forces levels tho)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-04-08-15-29-876_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2024-02-04-08-15-29-876_com.android.chrome.png
    265.4 KB · Views: 38
Here's a little update regarding the level design for the next levels i'll be making:
My levels will be divided into a speed path and an exploration path, to fit both styles of characters (chars like modern sonic and junio sonic for speed and chars like tails, knuckles and amy for exploration)

I think I'm cancelling this mod. And I have three reasons for that:

1. I don't work on this as often.
2. I'm working on another project.
3. There are already way too many mods doing this same thing.

Will I come back to this? I don't know. But I will publish another thread once I get a trailer of my new level pack ready. It's going to have way better level design, and it's going to use my new knowledge on map editing. (I'll be using UMDF for that)

Anyways, cya.

I think I'm cancelling this mod. And I have three reasons for that:

1. I don't work on this as often.
2. I'm working on another project.
3. There are already way too many mods doing this same thing.

Will I come back to this? I don't know. But I will publish another thread once I get a trailer of my new level pack ready. It's going to have way better level design, and it's going to use my new knowledge on map editing. (I'll be using UMDF for that)

Anyways, cya.
bro gave up so fast.... why tho this seemed like a nice project goin into it.

bro gave up so fast.... why tho this seemed like a nice project goin into it.
I actually had 3 levels complete, but then I began using UZB, and so i just felt like letting it go for now. Might completely remake this in the future, but for now, I have a new project to make.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back