SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they are. It's great how we can now have a Rouge Rider. Thanks, Nitro!

Ground, yeah. I was planning to, but since I still have to make more frames, it'll take a while.

And for the lost code, the guy I was talking about yesterday had the right cable, and I was able to save my stuff. So now, I won't have to redo those 3 to 5 days of work. I tried to, but it stressed me out thinking of new stuff that got lost.

Finally, I went around asking people for levels that I can add to the mod for Sonic R mode (with credit given to them, of course). They all said yes, except for FoxBlitzz. He never actually speaks to me, so I tried sending him a PM, which he read and never replied. I hope he doesn't hate me for no reason.

Well, if Nitro made Rouge Rider and Amy Rider, I'll try do the extreme gear, but when I left the Amy's board in my MP3, my MP3 got an error and I lost EVERYTHING inside, so I'll need to get my Amy sprites and get the boards sprites back, and about Sonic R mod, will have the Radiant emerald level?

Don't forget to give Dr.Pepper some credit, he is the one that remade AmyR to make the new amyrider and even rouge possible.

Ground The Fox said:
Well, if Nitro made Rouge Rider and Amy Rider, I'll try do the extreme gear, but when I left the Amy's board in my MP3, my MP3 got an error and I lost EVERYTHING inside, so I'll need to get my Amy sprites and get the boards sprites back, and about Sonic R mod, will have the Radiant emerald level?
S-S-S- Sonic R? Someone's making a mod on that game?
Please tell me that the Tails Doll hasn't cursed that brilliant structure of win.... Even if he does, I'll have to live through the horror of him urging me to play... *Shudders.*

...Kidding....

Now... Nitro.. as always... fantastic job! Your shading and highlights on character models has amazed me once again!

SSp, I think ground means the Sonic R part of SRB2Riders. I could be mistaken, however.

And Ground: If Radiant Emerald's going to be in it, I think that, since Radiant emerald has different music when Super Sonic is in it, that Super Sonic should be an option for choice when all 7 emeralds are collected. Super Sonic could be the only one who would go Super, and the extra music could be the "SS music." Now, since Super Sonic's sprites are already in the origional Sonic WAD, they could be used, or CZ64's Super Sonic WAD could be used, only he has a gold Superform instead of White.

Edit:

CZ64 said:
Finally, I went around asking people for levels that I can add to the mod for Sonic R mode (with credit given to them, of course).

I can try Radiant Emerald. It would probably suck, of course, but I have Sonic R and I can play around in it to get some reference. One problem: Someone else would have to make the rainbow textures. :/

You can try if you want, HSX. When you think about it, it's full of slopes, specially from the sides. So if you want it to look good, it's gonna have to be a bit big and to at least go up and down a lot. Otherwise, it'll be too flat.

MD2 models have colormap now. It was the easiest copy and paste ever.
On a smaller note, I was able to let the exe load both md2.dat and rmd2.dat, so you now don't have to mess with both .dat files.
12e2d89d17.png

Mario Kart has that cool speedometer from the N64 version.
15e988782e.png

I need to make it better, though. Just some gray pixels here and there so it's not so thin and ugly.

Thanks, CZ. I have a special method of making good "stairs," so that's a piece of cake. ;) ...I just need to put my homework before it, though. ^^;

About the colormap thing: ZOMG o.o

Amazing. MD2's with colormap. If this is with the MD2 Skin WAD, that's still good. o_O Now it doesn't look weird when a character's underwater. :D

Edit: Nevermind, Radiant Emerald is impossible. I can tell without even making the level. I forgot how complex the thing is. o_O;

What surprised me was the shaded and textured Sonic Riders model. I was able to fully port it too, but I never bothered to shade it =P

verifiaman said:
Are you going to make a sequel?

This mod hasn't even been finished yet. Also I highly doubt it'd be possible without the amount of soccing and other stuff to do to get it working.

I added a new info.c, just like SRB2JTE's. This allows me to add SOCs, mainly from wads like the Mystic Realm: Second Quest, and not get any crashes. The funny thing is that even without it, the small turrets that come out of the ground never appears. Also, the new enemies spawn the 6th emerald for a few tics, and then disappear. But it's a minor setback.

And do you know about NiGHTS mode's drill meter? I'm planning on adding that for certain things around the mod. One of them is for Tails' fly time. The reason is that just like Sonic Adventure and Sonic Next Gen, he only flies when you press the Jump button to go up. If you let go, he falls slowly, and never get tired. With the meter, you'll always know how much energy you have left.

I'm planning do Amy in a kart, but which Amy is better for be in a kart? Iestyn's Amy (classic), Dr.Pepper's Amy or Dr.Pepper's Amy with Amy clothes?

You should do amy in regular clothes, because classic amy is going into SonicR and riders amy is going into riders. Then later you could make classic amy and edit the kart to look like her car from sonicr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back