SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already did that. It's just that since I used the new board, I was too lazy to remake most of his sprites to go with the new board. If you want, I'll send you the wad, or you could fix up Tails or Shadow.

I'm only just getting into cutom spriting, so I probably won't be able to do anything for now. I'll let you know when I'm ready to do them.

Good news, everyone. After many failed attemps, I decided to try making an SOC again, and actually suceeded. Now the running sprites have 4 more sprites, making it 8 sprites, just like the walking sprites. Now we're actually able to make a skating Shadow, and more.

You should take the blue orb that is on the back of eggman's machine and turn it into a line and make it follow the characters.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Good news, everyone. After many failed attemps, I decided to try making an SOC again, and actually suceeded. Now the running sprites have 4 more sprites, making it 8 sprites, just like the walking sprites. Now we're actually able to make a skating Shadow, and more.

Dont forget to set A_SetTics on the states, because the animation would appear fugly if you didnt add it
(Recommended method: Look at the official Running sprites and thier duration number, For every new frame you want to add for the sprites, You should set the A_SetTics, Var1 to whatever the official running frames were. Also, when I say the word frames, I mean the word states.)

Also, I might start making Babylon garden over the weekend. I just got to see how long this CTF map that I am making, takes to make.

I would like that too. Also, out of curiosity, will there be Knuckles, Amy, Babylons, Nights, etc.? (Also, I will be holding a 5 player EX Grand Prix including Me:Shadow and Sonic, Tails, Jet, and Metal Sonic. pm me if you want to be in it and who you will be. You can download from server if you don't have them.)

Er...the forum is not for anouncing netgames. Try IRC, PM's, MSN, E-mail, or anything else.

Oh, and if you're gonna make Babylon garden, be sure to make that 1 horrible turn more fair in the SRB2 version.

Super mystic sonic said:
Oh, and if you're gonna make Babylon garden, be sure to make that 1 horrible turn more fair in the SRB2 version.
But then it won't be an exact rip-off of it :P

Its just that everytime I see that turn, I think...."oh damn, gotta be sharp now!" And I'd rather just relax and finish the course without thinking about dangerous turns.

Super mystic sonic said:
Its just that everytime I see that turn, I think...."oh damn, gotta be sharp now!" And I'd rather just relax and finish the course without thinking about dangerous turns.
It's a racing game, where you're on hover boards. Do you REALLY think that you'd be able to relaxe while racing other people at 100+ KMH?

Not that turn.......the other impossible turn. And yes, my fingers are too lazy to hold the left button. BTW, there are no buttons. Just control stick. It sucks to avoid rocks, time your steering, and not pushing the control stick to the right as far as I want. And to think I also have to hold the R button. My poor fingers...

Super mystic sonic said:
Not that turn.......the other impossible turn. And yes, my fingers are too lazy to hold the left button. BTW, there are no buttons. Just control stick. It sucks to avoid rocks, time your steering, and not pushing the control stick to the right as far as I want. And to think I also have to hold the R button. My poor fingers...
I could do that without getting tired.

I'm not getting tired, I'm too damn lazy to do it.

Anyways, are you gonna make digital dimension? I wonder if its even possible.....let alone most of the effects in Sega Carnaval.

I don't want to make SEGA Carnival at all, no matter if everybody begged me. The only levels I've been real interested in making was Sand Ruins and Digital Dimension. I already have ideas on the special effects and everything. But, as always, I first have to fix some bugs and try to do more on Sonic. I'll try to give him a jumping and standing sprite, maybe bouncing. Just be sure that I'll include 2 more characters next release. 3 if I feel like wadding Knux, since KoF doesn't seem to feel like wadding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back