SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys really want an addons page, why doesn't Dark Mystic just edit his first post and put all the addons wad on there? If you do, at least do it organized, like the topics that get stickied.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Uh... SMS... There is a thing called "looking at the First post in the topic" >_>

But DarkMystic will probably never be able to make a good organized first post with both addons and the newest SRB2riders........

And I won't count on the moderators to edit the first post.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I wonder if there's a "Make new post that replaces poster number 1" or something.

icon_edit.gif

Can only be used by Dark_mystic or a Mod/Admin

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I wonder if there's a "Make new post that replaces poster number 1" or something.
By merging topics, yes. But you need to install a moderation on the forum in order to do that.

Super mystic sonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Uh... SMS... There is a thing called "looking at the First post in the topic" >_>

But DarkMystic will probably never be able to make a good organized first post with both addons and the newest SRB2riders........

And I won't count on the moderators to edit the first post.

Yes I can.

Wow CZ, That looks So Good, I probably would never have been able to remake this stage... WONDERFUL! :D

*Hands CZ a cookie*

alright! Progress!

And it looks awesome! How are you planning to do the catapult thingy?

Aegix said:
alright! Progress!

And it looks awesome! How are you planning to do the catapult thingy?

You mean the bow and arrow?

Anyways, yes. I have to agree CZ. This is a great "teaser" on Sand Ruin. I (once again) cannot wait for the release.

Well yeah, I'm gonna make the garden. I'm not actually sure I'll make SEGA Carnival, though. Level Designing isn't that easy, and that place is really scenery-ish. But I've been thinking of going with Flame's idea of a mission mode, using the Single Player menu, and having its own cutscrene story. The current maps will be used as the Tournament, no-story maps. But until I get there, I have to stick to finishing all levels and taking breaks to fix the current wads AND help out on other wads. Yeah...

For the bow and arrow, not so sure if I'm gonna make some FOFs to make it look like a bow, but I'm not gonna let you shoot atop the colloseum. With the SOC, and in the air, you'll shoot out at an extreme speed.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
For the bow and arrow, not so sure if I'm gonna make some FOFs to make it look like a bow, but I'm not gonna let you shoot atop the colloseum. With the SOC, and in the air, you'll shoot out at an extreme speed.

I was thinking that you can Sprite the bow and arrow you can make it replace the Red spring sprites, you could probably get on the springs with a couple of Zoom tubes, and make the camera rotate with a script XP...

Hmm, looks rather nice. Now hurry up with that release.

Edit: Also, Flame, you do know it would be possible to SOC an ultra-powerfull spring, one that could simply be placed at the end of a FOF structure.

Draykon said:
Edit: Also, Flame, you do know it would be possible to SOC an ultra-powerfull spring, one that could simply be placed at the end of a FOF structure.
Yes, I happen to do Know that... But he needs Zoom tubes that'll go into the spring, and a script that would keep the camera Still, Just like in the real Sonic riders...

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Well yeah, I'm gonna make the garden. I'm not actually sure I'll make SEGA Carnival, though. Level Designing isn't that easy, and that place is really scenery-ish. But I've been thinking of going with Flame's idea of a mission mode, using the Single Player menu, and having its own cutscrene story. The current maps will be used as the Tournament, no-story maps. But until I get there, I have to stick to finishing all levels and taking breaks to fix the current wads AND help out on other wads. Yeah...

Ok. You won't make Sega Carnival, but will you make the Babylon stages?

The Blue Panther said:
did you guys made a digital dimension level?

If digital Demension is being made... That stage would be really simple to make Seing as its like a Daytona 500 track (heh... im referring to nascar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back