SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the updated Sonic Rider the one with my tricks, if so cool, ill try all off them *downloads*
EDIT: this is really cool, all we need now is some music for the title screen

Item.png

Yeah, I don't know what the Item Boxes in Riders look like, but I'm willing to work on a couple of these, if you want. Of course, it will be a bit smaller. =P

he said you have to right click then click save as, and i finished the rouge rider, and i just made a sonic adv. rider

light dasher said:
he said you have to right click then click save as, and i finished the rouge rider, and i just made a sonic adv. rider

its not that... its that when i tried to download the metal city wad i couldnt see the rate time or how much percent or anything was going and when it finished, the wad didnt work....

Dark Warrior said:
Item.png

Yeah, I don't know what the Item Boxes in Riders look like, but I'm willing to work on a couple of these, if you want. Of course, it will be a bit smaller. =P

I have the game and they look like that, just put the item pic in it and it will be fine.

That's.. kinda a lame trick. Sticking your hands out to your side is gonna get you like.. -10 points. :(

Something cool? I dunno, put the board on his head, do a 360. Something other than sticking his arms out >_>.

I edited the first post of the topic to add the download link. I'm helpful like that. :X

Yay, mod abuse! :D *shot*

But seriously, I don't know what Items appear in Riders, or if you just want regular SRB2 items in.

I have a list of items to my knowledge:

Items:
+10 rings
+20 rings
+30 rings
+20% or Air
+30% of Air
+50% of Air
Invincibility
Speed shoes
A bomb that Rolls

Items that are in those Big yellow boxes:
+100 rings
+100% of Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back