SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shayne, are you sure you downloaded the right zip? It should be on my site, here:
http://cz64.sepwich.com/files/srb2riders.zip

Hopefully, you're not getting the ancient zip from Lithium Powered.

If you got it from my Sepwich site, then try deleting all the riders files, and unzipping them again. Maybe the computer is not actually overwriting the old files.

The current and latest mod should have zlib1.dll and libpng13.dll included.

I'll Begin said:
Why did you ask what looks better then? The Right is the ONLY option that's useable.

Well, I was just checking to see if everyone thinks the version with the SRB2 Pallete is just as good as the original version or not... Sorry if that confused you for a moment...

Monster Iestyn said:
I'll Begin said:
Why did you ask what looks better then? The Right is the ONLY option that's useable.

Well, I was just checking to see if everyone thinks the version with the SRB2 Pallete is just as good as the original version or not... Sorry if that confused you for a moment...
It didn't confuse him, it confused the other two people who asked questions about those two pictures.

Bump. I've just had this idea: Maybe Shadow should have boots for his gear rather than a board, like in Sonic Riders.

I can't believe that I've not worked on anything for a while now... The forum is getting more and more boring, and it needs more excitement!

But I'm not the one to be doing it all by myself!! We need more things going on around here, as long as they are of high quality.

And we haven't heard from CZ64 for a while either...

Well, that would be a bit interesting, SonicTheDalek... I can guess that Crawlie would be a Speed character, Clawer a Power character, and Jetter a Fly character.

I wonder if GroundTheFox ever finished the character select pic for EggmanRider... And speaking of which... Jet needs one too...

I'm still working here, but I haven't made any new levels. Just spriting and coding.

And in order to make proper skating, you'd need the actual skating sprites. Every attemp at it has always been one frame, or all 8 frames, but for one side (D5-K5). I think skating is harder than walking, as no one has ever done a complete set. Even Donnyku couldn't do it. His running frames are like tip-toeing or something. I hate it.

If all sprites and levels were done, I still wouldn't release this yet. MAYBE. Mainly because of the code. I just want Match to be made better, and since I can't do everything by myself, there's not much I can do.

Im not sure if its just my game,but whenever I press extras it makes that noise but the extras don't pop up.It stays on the Title screen.DX

Hey CZ64, there is something wrong in Two Player menu, don't have stage select.

And in the Sonic rider model, it says Sonic Skin not found, what I do?

I still don't know if this happened before or after the code got into the SVN, but either way, the unlockables won't appear. I kept looking at it over and over, and it's supposed to unlock, but nothing happens. I might as well remove it.

So for those unaware, you can go to Flame's Sonic R levels by warping to MAP17. For the Mirrored levels, go to MAP29. That's where you'll find Super Sonic.

To choose a level in Two Player mode, choose it first on the Host menu, and then go back to the 2P menu.

And Ground, I kinda remember that bug with the model, but that goes for all models. Make sure the .MD2 and the .PNG are in the MD2 folder. If you are using wizardrider.wad, then put that in your SRB2 folder, and remove the .PNG file from the MD2 folder.

I'm not sure if I should release a new riders version without new levels. I'll leave it up to you guys.

Something that I kind of wanted to mention for a while...is that Sonic should not be able to thok in the final version of this, it makes all the other characters totaly useless.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Something that I kind of wanted to mention for a while...is that Sonic should not be able to thok in the final version of this, it makes all the other characters totaly useless.

He can't thok..........
Are you using the EXE or adding the wad.
Because your supposed to boot the EXE.

I can't use the exe, so I have to use the wad, but if he already can't thok, then I have nothing else to say.

I've forgotten the reason XD I think I need to delete the dat file, and I didn't feel like hunting for it or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back