SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy's airboard:

amyairboard0mh.png

How do you think of It?

That look like it is edited from my knuckles board , funny tough.

You can give my boards shading, but I would like to do this by myself.

I was saying you could if you want to.

I do think it would make my boards better though.

But just the shading no color changes like you did with Knuckles board unless it is men't to be like that.

To Dark Mystic:Put me on the Board disigners list. And say mikel done shading.

Well guys, having a board like that won't do any good. I'd have to sprite it so that Knuckles can actually RIDE it. Just edit the board that I posted earlier and edit that, if you may.

I am not wasting my work.

And I wan't to make the board myself.

I will just paste Knuckles on the board myself.

I don't think that is how you ride on a air board but it is better then the other one.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Well guys, having a board like that won't do any good. I'd have to sprite it so that Knuckles can actually RIDE it. Just edit the board that I posted earlier and edit that, if you may.
That's probably the best idea.

Here's the problem: The perspective of the board is wrong.

knucklesboardp.png

I think that's how it should look.

You should think about how Knuckles is viewed, as in like a camera angle. What I see is that he's viewed straight ahead, with only a slight, slight overhead. Therefore, the board should be viewed the same way as well: straight ahead with only a wee bit of top showing.

(I know this is not the same board, but)
amyairboard0mh.png

That view angle assumes that you're viewing the character from a bird's eye view, looking down from up top. If Knuckles were to ride that, all you'd see is the top of his head, and maybe his arms if they jut out to the side. But you wouldn't see the front view of him.

Digiku said:
Here's the problem: The perspective of the board is wrong.

knucklesboardp.png

I think that's how it should look.

You should think about how Knuckles is viewed, as in like a camera angle. What I see is that he's viewed straight ahead, with only a slight, slight overhead. Therefore, the board should be viewed the same way as well: straight ahead with only a wee bit of top showing.

(I know this is not the same board, but)
amyairboard0mh.png

That view angle assumes that you're viewing the character from a bird's eye view, looking down from up top. If Knuckles were to ride that, all you'd see is the top of his head, and maybe his arms if they jut out to the side. But you wouldn't see the front view of him.

Wow, that's correct.

Anyway, there's an IRC channel on Espernet now. #srb2riders.

Double post(this wouldn't work in a edit)

Update on Knuckles board.

I based this off of CZ64s board and my old Knuckles board.

To be honest it looks ugly but at least it is in right view I hope.

Any comment's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back