SRB2 Reversed Modification *Update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To play the levels from the end to the beginning.

It just adds a bit of spice and luster to those levels that have long lost them.

Even more fun is Mirrored Reversed Upside Down Levels, which would be quite a challenge, considering you would fall into the sky alot...

on Edge said:
Have these levels been made, or are your requesting we edit the same levels again.
I think he wants people to edit the same levels again... like what happened in the Mirrored one, where people wanted a reversed version of SRB2...

Upside-down gravity would be possible in 1.1, but it might involve more trouble than it's worth. The amount of controll sectors could double.

Not that this is my area of expertice....

Hey, I've got an idea for this that I've been planning for a while now!
You could make more seperate wads that include reversed characters that run, fly, and climb backwards. Just a suggestion.

Um, that would mean more "recolors" or whatever, more downloading, and more wads. Not to mention that it would look funny. Please don't.

Crüsäder said:
Hey, I've got an idea for this that I've been planning for a while now!
You could make more seperate wads that include reversed characters that run, fly, and climb backwards. Just a suggestion.
I can't do that. I don't character WAD.

Still, I don't want to make WADs that have characters run backwards, fly backwards, thok backwards, glide backwards, or climb backwards. It wouldn't look right, and it would look a bit like a 2D character instead, unless you put the camera rotation to 180.

*blows off the dust from this topic* It's finally time to update the links with a new link. Why? I just finally updated this mod. I know, I said a while ago that I was finished, but now, I decided to pick it back up, and fix some problems in this mod. If you don't remember, they were:
  • Enemies facing the wrong direction
  • Checkpoints spawning players the wrong direction
  • Some routes were cut off

But like most mods, this has some more problems.

• In THZ1, the slime is higher than the floor. I can't seem to find the FOF tag for that.
  • The switches in THZ2, CEZ1, and CEZ2 still don't work yet in coop.

The new links for V2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2wst6m
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6YQ0OI2N

Why two links this time? Sendspace cuts off the downloading after 30 days, so I decided to upload to another place in case sendspace dies.

Why replace? That might screw it up. I just need to figure where the slime is to lower it, is all.

Lets see, if this is suppose to be completely reversed, you got 1 missing problem. Music. Good luck with that. >> <<

Vash said:
Why replace? That might screw it up. I just need to figure where the slime is to lower it, is all.

Oh I meant edit>find. Just check the sector tag in that sector, then find the same lindef sector tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back