• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

srb2 remix W.IP thread

rosie the racoon

being more female would be fun
did you guys know blue mountain wasn't a standalone map i made more
introducing srb2 remix
a map pack that will be srb2 but if i had creative control
if you are concerned about eastside island don't be this is only a procrastination project
anyway screenshot time:
srb20058.gif
srb20061.gif
1714768220831.gif
srb20056.gif
srb20060.gif
srb20064.gif

srb20070.gif
srb20069.gif
srb20072.gif

have fun waiting

I mean... It's a combined version of Final Demo and 2.0 definitely. But it also looks like a completed SRB2 as well. If I have to say something, That Grand Eggship Level looks harder than Egg Rock. That zone is before Egg Rock Zone and this's the difficulty I'm seeing? I recommend tuning down Grand Eggship's difficulty, so people would not be feeling that the difficulty has spiked on that very zone. Also I hope that the Button Hunt for Castle Eggman Zone act 2 is not needed to completed, as Button Hunts that are needed to progress are normally disliked upon. Maybe hide a secret in after the find all of the buttons? Other than that, It's fine. (I did find blue shoed Tails and F Sonic)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back