• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Persona but Hell - Testing Build

Bandder

Flower Woman But Man
2023_04_16_0f1_Kleki.png

hey guys. i decided to change things up a bit and make a beeg fat mod for srb2 persona, as i haven't seen many mods built specifically for srb2p. however, i would like you guys to help me a bit, as i have recieved some comments when i gave sonki persona support on how sonki was kind of unbalanced when it came to persona. so i took this into account, and i want you guys to test what i currently have and tell me what i can do to improve it for the actual release.

what will be in the release
-1 to 2 custom dungeons with wacky enemies
-10 playable characters (9 of which are completely new, the other being a rework of sonki)

what is in this build
-an unfinished dungeon with most enemies finished and one boss
-1 finished character and 2 work in progress characters
-a WIP custom shop, and some WIP weapons, wardings, and sub-personas

there are also guest appearances (as a secret mid-boss you would have a small chance of encountering after the first boss) but you will have to go into the files to see them. they are not included in this build

2023_04_13_0fi_Kleki (1).png
2023_04_13_0fs_Kleki.png

2023_04_15_0fc_Kleki.png
2023_04_15_0fe_Kleki.png
2023_04_14_0q4_Kleki.png

2023_04_14_0em_Kleki.png

special thanks to the srb2p discord for teaching me how to solve simple mistakes that my smol brain couldn't figure out.
file in the attached files. "CLP_SRB2PButHell_v1.pk3"

(sonki is the default placeholder)

Attachments

• CLP_SRB2PButHell_v1.pk3
    402.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Cool!
Reactions: Dee
I really like it so far! Keep up the good work!
Post automatically merged:

[KROMER] IS QUITE [D A N D Y]

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back