SRB2 MUSIC ON SSR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!111

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! That's what I said after listening to http://radio.emulationzone.org/chan0/ that on FM and I started hearing the GreenFlower Zone Act 1 music on it! I'm freaking serious guys! Just keep listening to FM and you'll hear it soon! It won't be on when the Radio shows are, though.

EDIT: By the way, guys, SSR means Sega Sonic Radio.

This is old news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, though. Did you hear the review of it, before?

DAMNIT!!!!!!!

There was a review on it? AND it's old news? DAMNIT!!!!!! Can a mod or an admin please lock this topic? NOBODY told me about SSR playing SRB2 music before.

I remember hearing a radio review on SRB2. It was complete bull, all he did was read the History section. :/

SRB2 music on SSR is no surprise. I currently run the VGmusic Radio station on ZRN, and I used to run the Remix Radio station. As a result, all the SRB2 tracks (or at least, all of them as of when I uploaded the group a year ago) are in the uploaded bonanza of MP3's all the stations pull from. Other stations are allowed to use songs uploaded by any individual station maintainer, as long as it fits their station's theme; hence RPG Radio and WTMK sharing Super Mario RPG tracks.

Har. VGmusic Radio is how I found out about SRB2 in the first place! And I've been here a little over a year, so yes, it is very old news indeed.

The official Sega UK intarweb radio station once played THZ2. Not sure if anyone was aware of this.

Though it should be mentioned that I was in an AIM conversation with the guy who was in charge of the radio and I personally requested it, but... eh. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back