srb2 mobile problem

Idk what to put bruh

Are you my life? cuz i hate ya.
so i was on S3AIR forum and saw this:
Capture d’écran (17).png

so i said this but they replied:
Capture d’écran (18).png

but i have make an account to access the image and im no doin it, so if somebody recognize the problem they're talking about, don't hesitate to help me help this guy.

playing telephone is annoying

have the guy actually register to the message board instead of trying to make threads or reply as an unregistered guest
(or have them contact staff. if they registered and yet can't interact with the forum, that's a problem that should be reported)

alternatively, point them to the srb2 gitlab - it's not github, and also needs registration, but feels lighter and shouldn't cause as many problems: https://git.do.srb2.org/STJr/SRB2

Also i cant confirm my account on gitlab because my gmail wont allow me to tap the link because it thinks it might steal my information
Post automatically merged:

I recently discovered that this happens to certain maps like the oldc 2023 round 1 and silverhorn maps but not mindscape so the game can still be playable its just that it only happens to certain maps

Last edited:
Hi! If you're still around, you can upload screenshots to the MB using the "Attach Files" button at the bottom of your post to help us know a bit more about your problem. The posts you posted earlier got caught in our link blocker and even then they were google drive links that were private anyway, so I deleted those. If you were wondering.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back